Not open for further replies.

SumOf1000Lies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
w350922439 shared his 100% starter save, which was awesome, and I’ve been playing through the story with that save.

That being said, I am requesting an HR7 endgame save with equipment sets registered for weapons they main. Is anyone willing to share theirs? Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Kennys98

SumOf1000Lies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I understand that almost nobody is willing to share their save data for MH games because they are worried that the save will be used online with the original hunter name of the person who owns the save. I am still requesting a complete save file though if anyone is willing to share theirs. Will change the hunter name.

Willing to offer a bounty of $20 to anyone with an endgame save with builds for GS, LS, DB, and HBG; with legal charms (legal max values that are obtainable via melding). No white helmet in inventory and can set rampage skills to weapons via smithy. To be paid via PayPal. PM me.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is difficult to find Monster Hunter saves in here, even it has been around since MH3, MH4 and MHG, however few did share a save for MHGU.

I finished MHR with HR7 but I'm not comfortable to share unless I find a way to remove my name, along with console ID and profile ID so I don't want Capcom to find out and use this as against on me.

Just use cheats will give you almost everything and use instant kill to end the quests quickly, also instant kill should work in Rampage too.

It looks like spoiler tag is currently broken, so there is SPOILER ALERT: This game has no endgame and it isn't finished after completed all quests.

Last edited by JeepX87,

XOmniWraithX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is difficult to find Monster Hunter saves in here, even it has been around since MH3, MH4 and MHG, however few did share a save for MHGU.

I finished MHR with HR7 but I'm not comfortable to share unless I find a way to remove my name, along with console ID and profile ID so I don't want Capcom to find out and use this as against on me.

Just use cheats will give you almost everything and use instant kill to end the quests quickly, also instant kill should work in Rampage too.

It looks like spoiler tag is currently broken, so there is SPOILER ALERT: This game has no endgame and it isn't finished after completed all quests.
all that info is tied to data00-1.bin so just don't share that file

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is my save with story and hub completed and it has HR7.

You have to supplement your own data00-1.bin so you have to do new game and create the character to generate the data00-1.bin

There is several modded tailsmans that you have to unequip or sell if you want play online. You can go to @xenocard thread to find a tailsman cheat to generate the legit tailsman, also remember to follow all instruction and make a clean backup before you attempt.

There is no white helmet and I just read @xenocard posts before attempt to use tailsman cheats.

Attachments

• data001Slot.zip
    134.2 KB · Views: 504
D

Deleted User

There is my save with story and hub completed and it has HR7.

You have to supplement your own data00-1.bin so you have to do new game and create the character to generate the data00-1.bin

There is several modded tailsmans that you have to unequip or sell if you want play online. You can go to @xenocard thread to find a tailsman cheat to generate the legit tailsman, also remember to follow all instruction and make a clean backup before you attempt.

There is no white helmet and I just read @xenocard posts before attempt to use tailsman cheats.
what names you give the cat and dog? thats tied to your modded save (Buddies)

Last edited by ,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what names you give the cat and dog? thats tied to your modded save (Buddies)

As for cat - Stitch but I misspelled Slitch, so I failed spelling bee. Stitch is based on Disney's character.

As for dog - Pika and it is short name for Pikachu from Pokémon.

I don't know how to edit the name unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo