ROM Hack [Request] HM: Skytree Village NTR plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The art, characters story just ..lacks .. when I bought this I HOPED they fixed alot of the issues added more life.. added more .. Harvest Moon lost valley had issues like talking to things not really there or glitching through walls there were so many issue, Yes Skytree fixes them but drives me nuts with the limited amount of area you can start with unlocking each tree gives you more land, But the game still feels rushed copy pasted and thrown in a few new elements removed others. I am happy this one has a dang town ...
With these cheats its actually made me want to go back in and play, this and acnl are my only ntr games (is use ntr with ACNL for me and my friend we have ACNL sense day one and we needed more fun besides my crazy modded layout of a town to play in lol)
Kinda Wish Time control worked o.o I would have to pop my Harvest moon lost valley back in to see but If I remember right Time froze in barns and houses but doesnt in this game ....

this is not Harvest moon Natsume has the name rights, Marvelous has the Harvest moon style rights (story of seasons is the name they use ) ...

I see.
The game did feel quite lacking.
It kind of reminded me of N64 games, though not in a good way.

Reactions: AshleyCummings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse