Hacking REQUEST FROM GW: We need you help with Zelda v1.1 Cartridge Dumps

JustPingo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm still wondering why we couldn't emulate a Sky3DS on Gateway's FPGA? Can someone with the knowledges explain me please?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I also went to my local store and had OOT for 40$, but I'll wait for the Cubic Ninja entry point, Cubic Ninja seems to be used around much more, although it could probably change, I don't want to gamble with OOT and get a wrong version and then keep waiting anyway.

I'm a bit surprised they decided to go for OOT and not Cubic Ninja first though, ever since the reveal most pirates probably own it anyway (just in case).

I'm still wondering why we couldn't emulate a Sky3DS on Gateway's FPGA? Can someone with the knowledges explain me please?

No one says it's not possible, who do you think would do it for free(or not) ?

Gateway won't do it even for money simply because they're not "imitators".

N00b Smasher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ass:
DfsOB0cl.jpg

I saw it at my local Gamestop a few days ago, too. Didn't even think anything of it...
"NOT AVAILABLE"

"Currently unavailable online"

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is unbelievable lol. So they released a totally random method for us to enjoy the GW goodies on the New 3DS and people are still bitching? :huh:
They even offered to fix the issue ASAP if someone sends them just one copy of the 1.1 game so everyone with a OOT game can enjoy the exploit and there are still whiners and naysayers. I mean that right there is some crazy shit.
I would rather have this tethered beta entry point than nothing. I guess some people can never be satisfied....

Well, they have the right to not willing to help.

It's like you buy a car and the seller say to you, "erm, something is not working right in your car, can you help me fix it?" xD Wouldn't you find that crazy and probably ask him to repair it itself or replace it immediately?

They probably also pay their pretty bad communication, unfortunately, and it's not really users fault if they have awful P.R.

And I also guess people think they too 3 months to do it, so it should not be in beta state when it's released, the same thing released far before wouldn't maybe have received such answers.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"NOT AVAILABLE"

"Currently unavailable online"

I reserved OOT and purchased last night from GS for 53.xx with tax and GS pro. Let me give you a little secret I learned from chatting up a GS emp. Download the GS app, do not use the website as the app is updated much more frequently with current store stock. It also lists which stores have used or new copies of the games.

When I checked early afternoon there were only two stores within 50 miles in a major city that had a used copy. I reserved both and a few hours later I got an email that one was mine and another email that the other was gone. So at my convieince I went in the evening and picked mine up.

(And for those looking for CN, Amazon was selling new copies for 25.xx Prime last I checked this afternoon. Not sure where this "Nintindo pulled all copies from retail" rumor came from.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I reserved OOT and purchased last night from GS for 53.xx with tax and GS pro. Let me give you a little secret I learned from chatting up a GS emp. Download the GS app, do not use the website as the app is updated much more frequently with current store stock. It also lists which stores have used or new copies of the games.

When I checked early afternoon there were only two stores within 50 miles in a major city that had a used copy. I reserved both and a few hours later I got an email that one was mine and another email that the other was gone. So at my convieince I went in the evening and picked mine up.

(And for those looking for CN, Amazon was selling new copies for 25.xx Prime last I checked this afternoon. Not sure where this "Nintindo pulled all copies from retail" rumor came from.

Interesting, this is completely different where I live, OOT costing more than CN, I can't believe it

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i payed ocarina of time 39.45 euro.
a brand new copy.
i almost driving 3 hours to find a copy,from store to store.
it was crazy,but luckily i find a copy in a store,searched for used version in gamestore,nowhere to find.
Then i found zelda in Mediamarkt.
it was the last copy also,pfffffff,end of searching,and by luck,the copy worked on my n3ds and gateway.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
i payed ocarina of time 39.45 euro.
a brand new copy.
i almost driving 3 hours to find a copy,from store to store.
it was crazy,but luckily i find a copy in a store,searched for used version in gamestore,nowhere to find.
Then i found zelda in Mediamarkt.
it was the last copy also,pfffffff,end of searching,and by luck,the copy worked on my n3ds and gateway.

Yeh, the one I bought was the last copy in that store

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, did you pour your own milk?