Hacking Request for next firmware

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Would it be possible to block Goldenballs from being played so no-one else has to witness the nightmare of a game
rolleyes.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow, never heard of a request for a fix like that before. So the changelog would look something like this:
1. Solve the "2796 - DS of vitamin-rich recipes! Health Food Guide (K)" to use the microphone when the issue of death can now be the normal operation of the game;
2. Solve the "3227 - Princess my wonderful world (E)," joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
3. Solve the "3231 - the magic pet animal rescue (U)," joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
4. Solve the "3237 - Baez doll gathering (E)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
5. Solve the "3247 - Prince of Persia Fallen King (U)" does not use instant archived issues;
7. Solve the "3254 - my pet cat (E)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
8. Chinese name automatically control support to the 3273 show that its DS game ROM.
9. Solve the "3288 - gold sphere (E)" bad game experience; compatibility now block
Note: To date, all NDS games work normally, except for 47 which can't use soft-reset, 82 which can't use real-time save, 1 which should not be played.

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
is it like aracknoid? (which for the love of benji, does no one using a m3 real play nervous brickdown that it seems I'm the only one complaining? retro stages need to be fixed) or what kind of game is this.

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Its based on a UK game show.
Basically, they have a big machine with lots of cash balls, with money ranging from £10 to £100,000.
4 people have 4 golden balls each, consisting of randomly chosen balls from the machine and 2 Killers, 2 of which are shown to the opponents.
The aim is to lie about your balls and be convincing enough to make the other players want to keep you cash balls in the game.
Each round, one person is eliminated, and the money they have also taken out of the game. Then more cash balls and another killer added.

At the end, there is 2 people left and all the money and killers they had are put inbetween them.
They choose a ball to win and one to bin.
Whatever amount they have at the end, they play for.
If they choose a killer to win, it knocks a 0 from the end, so £10,000 would become £1000, then £100.

Finally, they have 2 balls each, one that says Split, another is Steal.
If both pick split, they split the cash.
If one picks steal, the other split, the stealer gets it all.
If both pick steal, both get nothing.

Now imagine that in game format, with bad graphics, bad sounds, a choice of 3 when it comes to lying.
Yes, the game is as boring as I made it sound

path

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
lol prisoner's dilemna problems galore. I can see the point of playing that against real people with real money. But against a computer opponennt? Are you expected to detect when the computer lies?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)