Hacking Request for a simple hack

Sim00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I really enjoy the hacks I can use on Brawl with GeckoOS, like no tripping and unlimited save replays etc. I don't know ANYTHING about how they work, or how people make them, but I would be really grateful if someone could create a hack for me.

It's for Twilight Princess (PAL) (heres some examples of Twilight Princess Hacks http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/index.php?r=e&c=RZDP01)

I was talking to a friend about "difficulty in games" and I used Twilight Princess as an example of a game that I thought could have been a lot better if it wasn't so god damn easy. Then I realised it'd probably be quite simple to hack it, to make it more difficult. Surely it'd be possible to make it so enemies do, like, 4x damage and Link only does 1/2 damage he used to. Just simple number changes, but I think it'd make the game a lot more fun.

Anyway, it'd be awesome if someone knowledgeable could make this, (or explain why it wouldn't work. again, I don't really know anything about this kind of stuff). and its for PAL, remember. Thanks!

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually people cheat to make things easier.
happy.gif

This sounds impossible really. You'd have to modify just too much stuff I think. So I would say slim to none you are going to get this. But I don't make cheat codes, so with a grain of salt take what I say but I am fairly positive it's not going to happen.

You see that link you posted? Visit that and click in the upper right, the forums link, and you can meet some of the people who actually make the codes.

gundalf

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think you can hack the enemys AI with cheat codes. So i think this is impossible to make, or you get the source code
tongue.gif

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gundalf said:
I dont think you can hack the enemys AI with cheat codes. So i think this is impossible to make, or you get the source code
tongue.gif

Correct, but I'm sure you can change the damage you take but I'm thinking it would be on a 1 on 1 enemy basis. LoL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them