ROM Hack [Request] Fire Emblem fates

koyuki38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. Since we know that FE fates won't come in west with original voices. I think it might deserve an undub version with japanese voices and original names.

Anyway, i don't kow how hard it is to undub a game, also this might not be nice regarding the current fan trad of the game that already provides translated texts AND original voices.

Not sure that undub patch for US game would work on the EU game too (which is actually the region of the game i will use)

What do you think of this request ?

Last edited by koyuki38,

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I'd like to request for the opposite, to inject the official translations (once the game is released) into the japan version of the game. Since they're going to cut out features and scenes for the NA/EU release, undubbing won't bring those back. Sorry for the fan translation, but I'd really rather have the official localized text.

Is this hard to do? Maybe I can take a stab at it if someone has a tutorial on replacing in game text with a different region's text

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay