ROM Hack [REQUEST] Fire Emblem: Fates Special Edition USA Cheat Plugin

Lakra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same thing happening for me, also using the mediafire plg. ntr menu works fine, but select does nothing.

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
Then the plugin doesn't work. I don't know what else to tell you.
I found another one online. I'll try it shortly and let you know if it works.

EDIT: Tried a few different ones from some Italian forums, and they all had the same result. The game will show a green flash on the splash screen, but when opening the NTR menu in the game, no option to use cheats shows up.

Last edited by ThomasRobertWade,

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You aren't accidentally forgetting to put it into a plugin folder, are you?

I put the file in a folder called 0004000000179500, renamed it to cheat.plg, and ran NTR before running Fates.

This is why I ask. The folder should be inside another folder called "plugin" on the root. (Not sure if it would still flash though, I haven't messed with plugins in awhile).

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
You aren't accidentally forgetting to put it into a plugin folder, are you?

This is why I ask. The folder should be inside another folder called "plugin" on the root. (Not sure if it would still flash though, I haven't messed with plugins in awhile).
I had all the folders correct, and I could tell that with the fact that it noticed that it had loaded something, but the Game Plugin menu wouldn't work. I found a working one in another thread in the end.

Reactions: GoddessKozy

Trender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I have a problem :(
On the site where we can see titleID, the title id of the game is 000400000017A8000 but on my console, it is 000400000017A400 so the plugin doesn' work, even by changing the plugin folder name
Anyone had that issue and know what to do?
I had the same problem, download the game again making sure its the X800 version, and it will work , now at least I get the green screen hahah! But the cheat doesn't work, maybe it works only with USA version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol