ROM Hack [REQUEST] DragonBall Fighter Z Save Editor

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All this can be done with the sysnetcheat module and anything capable of running Netcat easily. I hacked zeni and unlocked most of the things easily then I was able to easily hack health. the only real problem is dynamic addresses and getting pointer codes which sysnetcheat can't do. I set current and max health in the overworld screen then I used the health regeneration skill and somehow that all together made a working infinite health in battle using the set overworld health as reference for the health regeneration skill so it tells health to regenerate and then with the value for health frozen it goes to the maximum possible health value you can obtain legitimately and won't actually go down working like infinite health. Every time I restarted FighterZ i had to find the new dynamic addresses. This however saves the trouble of save editing. The only thing I wasn't able to figure out was how to get the Japanese PS4 exclusive Supreme Kai of Time Chronoa lobby avatar. I know for certain the game data for exclusive avatars exist in all versions no matter the console. Perhaps knowing how the lobby avatars are unlocked/ where they are stored in memory and how they are called and loaded into memory as if being unlocked would help as a code for unlocking avatars could probably be made for the exclusive unobtainable ones.

SophiaBUn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a save with all characters max level and all customizations if your interested i just need to know where my saves are located and ill upload them for ya, im on pc if that matters

Last edited by SophiaBUn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, LMAO