AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is the source code for the original version by nataku92 that Kevin took over and dramatically improved on Kevin has never realised the source code of the finished version here is what natakuo92 posted about it back
Hi everyone,

While this probably won't be surprising to anyone, I just wanted to officially announce that I won't be working on CSPSP anymore. I no longer have the time, it isn't interesting anymore, and a few members of the community are downright ungrateful and seriously assholes.

I want to apologize everyone else; it definitely was pretty fun working on it in the beginning, and it was pretty cool just having you guys play my game. Sorry that I wasn't able to add as much as the stuff I would have liked (or fix the many bugs and problems).

If I can dig it up, I'll release the source code, in case anyone wants to tinker with it. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to walk people through every single line of code, so you'll have to figure it out on your own.

Thanks,
nataku92

Edit:
Here's the github for the client code. I will consider adding the server and appengine code later if people need it.
https://github.com/kevinbchen/cspsp

Edited by nataku92, Nov 24 2012, 10:50 PM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2