Hacking Request: Crystal Chronicles wih controllers

ShinraArmy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, Crystal Chronicles is the final fantasy for gamecube that required 1 link cable and 1 gameboy advance or SP per player on multiplayer mode

i realize the programming to make it possible to play with controllers would require a lot of work and creativity, or at leas ti imagine, i knock jack about programming

just throwing this out there, in case someone is up for the challenge

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unless someone has the source code for the game, it's impossible. You can't play it on the Wii because it needs the GC->GBA cables, and you can't use those on the Wii...

Sorry.

Fye_DX

Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
Unless someone has the source code for the game, it's impossible. You can't play it on the Wii because it needs the GC->GBA cables, and you can't use those on the Wii...

Sorry.
What? You can't use them on Wii? But I played Legend of Zelda - Four Swords Adventure on my PAL Wii 4 Players with 4 GC->GBA cables and everything went fine... Aren't you mistaken?
And about the 'Use controllers to play' issue, I don't it will ever be possible, and even if it IS possible, it would take a lot of tame and most coders wouldn't bother with that. Just get some GC->GBA cables and try to find yourself some GBA/SP

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
zidane_genome said:

Sorry.

you mean the gameboy player can't be used on the wii. The gc->gba cables are hooked to the gc gameports

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back