Request: Crystal Chronicles wih controllers

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ShinraArmy, Feb 9, 2009.

Feb 9, 2009
  1. ShinraArmy
    OP

Member ShinraArmy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Basically, Crystal Chronicles is the final fantasy for gamecube that required 1 link cable and 1 gameboy advance or SP per player on multiplayer mode

i realize the programming to make it possible to play with controllers would require a lot of work and creativity, or at leas ti imagine, i knock jack about programming

just throwing this out there, in case someone is up for the challenge

2. zidane_genome

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    Unless someone has the source code for the game, it's impossible. You can't play it on the Wii because it needs the GC->GBA cables, and you can't use those on the Wii...

Sorry.

3. Fye_DX

Member Fye_DX GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    What? You can't use them on Wii? But I played Legend of Zelda - Four Swords Adventure on my PAL Wii 4 Players with 4 GC->GBA cables and everything went fine... Aren't you mistaken?
    And about the 'Use controllers to play' issue, I don't it will ever be possible, and even if it IS possible, it would take a lot of tame and most coders wouldn't bother with that. Just get some GC->GBA cables and try to find yourself some GBA/SP

4. tsampiras

Newcomer tsampiras Advanced Member

Greece

you mean the gameboy player can't be used on the wii. The gc->gba cables are hooked to the gc gameports