[Request] code.bin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Pounou, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Pounou
    OP

Pounou GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2014
    France
    Before we have a section for save game request now it's time to make the same with code.bin.
    Actually there is code.bin for various pokemon injection and one for unlock every thing in mario kart 7.
    Can somebody plz create a sort of unlock every thing for super smash bros 3ds EUR.
    Thanks in advence for your time.

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    "unlock every thing for super smash bros "

You cannot launch the browser exploit with that game. It uses extra-memory mode which locks out the browser by necessity.

3. Pounou
    OP

Pounou GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2014
    France
    Ok thanks for your answer. Maybe someone will find a way to launch the browser exploit with this game

4. SuperSVGA

SuperSVGA GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2013
    United States
    What about on the New 3DS? It has additional memory. Unless they coded the game to use that memory no matter what.

5. mastermodr94

mastermodr94 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2014
    United States
    There is no current browser entrypoint for the n3ds that we know of

6. SuperSVGA

SuperSVGA GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2013
    United States
    But does the browser work?

7. Pink Gold Peach

Pink Gold Peach Random Person

Jan 30, 2015
    United States
    Is there a way to get a complete save game for Mario Kart 7 without a flashcart and just by using the 3DS SD Data?

8. UraKn0x

UraKn0x Official senpai

Mar 20, 2014
    France
    I kind of remember that ninjhax uses a browser-based exploit, but I'm not really sure either... If someone could confirm that, I cannot right now...

9. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Yes here, the download is two posts below.

But does the browser work? Yes, of course it does.

You can run it while the game is suspended, and visit websites. Is that what you mean?

Of course it works, but it's a different browser than the one on older models, and is incompatible with the current browser exploit. I'm sure once it's released worldwide we'll see more progress as far as hacking it goes.

Ninjhax connects to, and downloads from, the internet. But I don't think it uses a browser exploit, and it's certainly not the one Gateway uses.