ROM Hack [Request] code.bin

Pounou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Before we have a section for save game request now it's time to make the same with code.bin.
Actually there is code.bin for various pokemon injection and one for unlock every thing in mario kart 7.
Can somebody plz create a sort of unlock every thing for super smash bros 3ds EUR.
Thanks in advence for your time.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Before we have a section for save game request now it's time to make the same with code.bin.
Actually there is code.bin for various pokemon injection and one for unlock every thing in mario kart 7.
Can somebody plz create a sort of unlock every thing for super smash bros 3ds EUR.
Thanks in advence for your time.
"unlock every thing for super smash bros "

You cannot launch the browser exploit with that game. It uses extra-memory mode which locks out the browser by necessity.

Pounou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok thanks for your answer. Maybe someone will find a way to launch the browser exploit with this game

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"unlock every thing for super smash bros "

You cannot launch the browser exploit with that game. It uses extra-memory mode which locks out the browser by necessity.

What about on the New 3DS? It has additional memory. Unless they coded the game to use that memory no matter what.

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I kind of remember that ninjhax uses a browser-based exploit, but I'm not really sure either... If someone could confirm that, I cannot right now...

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there a way to get a complete save game for Mario Kart 7 without a flashcart and just by using the 3DS SD Data?
Yes here, the download is two posts below.

But does the browser work?
But does the browser work? Yes, of course it does.

You can run it while the game is suspended, and visit websites. Is that what you mean?

Of course it works, but it's a different browser than the one on older models, and is incompatible with the current browser exploit. I'm sure once it's released worldwide we'll see more progress as far as hacking it goes.

I kind of remember that ninjhax uses a browser-based exploit, but I'm not really sure either... If someone could confirm that, I cannot right now...
Ninjhax connects to, and downloads from, the internet. But I don't think it uses a browser exploit, and it's certainly not the one Gateway uses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.