[Request] Animal Crossing: New Leaf arcode.bin cheats

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Nintendo Fanboy, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Nintendo Fanboy
    OP

Nintendo Fanboy GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    In Los Santos, GTA: San Andreas.
    I need some codes for this game! If it's possible, can someone make an infinite bells code and a moonjump code? I know it might be hard but hey, it would be awesome!

2. SaagiBols

SaagiBols The AnalSavior

Jan 29, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
    Here, There, and Everywhere!..

3. Nintendo Fanboy
    OP

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    Does that mean it is possible for moonjump? I also cant find any converter that can convert the code, can you give it to me in the bin form?

4. SaagiBols

SaagiBols The AnalSavior

Jan 29, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
    Here, There, and Everywhere!..
    the character doesn't jump in game, and you will need to make a .cht file out of that code, the app for that is in the OP of Ar Codes thread...read abit and do your research next time...

frogboy and AquaX101 like this.
  5. Lord M

Lord M GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 31, 2014
    Italy
    LOL you post request thousand times (in Arcode thread)... After this, moonjump its impossible to make with web browser, because maybe (and i say: maybe) you not read first post "no freezing value", so if you dont know, if values cant freeze with those method, how you believe possible moonjump? At least work for first jump loool and then jump turn to normal; you need to load browser every time. Those type of hax at the moment its good only with 4.5 NTR-CFW that have plugin function of button activation of codes and freeze value. And moonjump (also fast walk) its advanced codes, i think is very hard to make now, at least without searching in game (like gameshark for ps1 or cwcheat for psp) or better memory debugger like ps3

6. SpecW

SpecW Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2015
    How we can use this cheats?

7. Nintendo Fanboy
    OP

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    Show me. :)