Homebrew [Request] A json GUI toolkit with almost all d0k3's tools

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello.
Something that I used to love with rxTools 3.0 was it is an all-in-one toolkit.
I would love to see a master homebrew that has all features of Hourglass, Decrypt9, EmuNAND9, SafeA9LHInstaller (I know this is Aurora's one, but of course would be great to have the option to update/remove A9LH setup) and, why not, GodMode9.

I could try myself, but I'm not such skilled, even I'm not a developer, I'm just a power user dreaming such a great and nice looking toolkit :)

Last edited by Billy Acuña,

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
IIRC hourglass is basically Decrypt9. It (probably) wouldn't be too hard to add Emunand9 features to Decrypt9. As for Safe A9LH installer, it would be cool to see, but is fundamentally different enough to justify being separate IMO.

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
IIRC hourglass is basically Decrypt9. It (probably) wouldn't be too hard to add Emunand9 features to Decrypt9. As for Safe A9LH installer, it would be cool to see, but is fundamentally different enough to justify being separate IMO.
I mentioned Hourglass for backup/restore features (which are more safer than Decrypt9 ones), the decrypt options need to be from Decryp9 of course.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mentioned Hourglass for backup/restore features (which are more safer than Decrypt9 ones), the decrypt options need to be from Decryp9 of course.
lol.... there are the same.... H9 just a nerf version of D9

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

safer because there is no extra feature.... noob proof

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol.... there are the same.... H9 just a nerf version of D9

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

safer because there is no extra feature.... noob proof
Let me explain you, with Decrypt9 you can overwrite your FIRMs (in short, you can mess with you A9LH setup), with H9 cannot. Understand?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let me explain you, with Decrypt9 you can overwrite your FIRMs (in short, you can mess with you A9LH setup), with H9 cannot. Understand?
........ you dont have to tell me that. as I said, it's a nerf version.

H9 only contains the firm protected version nand restore.
D9 contains both.

Please do some research before you trying to teach me:)

Reactions: DrkBeam

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
........ you dont have to tell me that. as I said, it's a nerf version.

H9 only contains the firm protected version nand restore.
D9 contains both.

Please do some research before you trying to teach me:)
And Did I say the opositive?
You don't need overwrite firms if you can uninstall A9LH with SafeA9LHInstaller.
Please use your brain before telling me to do research.

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Duhh, of course the uninstall feature of SafeA9LHInstaller overwrite files, but the point is that you don't need to overwrite FIRMs with Decrypt9 if you can do that with SafeA9LHInstaller.
I think that is better that decrypt9 does when you try to remove a9lh with a backup from 9.2, anyway those features would be incompatible with no a9lh users about keeping a9lh with a hourglass9 way something that decryp9 does right now, it has more more compatibility with non a9lh users too

Last edited by DrkBeam,
Reactions: Billy Acuña

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think that is better that decrypt9 does when you try to remove a9lh with a backup from 9.2, anyway those features would be incompatible with no a9lh users about keeping a9lh with a hourglass9 way something that decryp9 does right now, it has more more compatibility with non a9lh users too
Then we need a 3dsx version and an A9LH version separate.

I'm actually looking at the code of d0k3's tools and ShadowTrance's UI and is not that hard to merge all of those tools into one. I'll try to do my best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1