Hacking [REQUEST] 3.2 CORP w/ Preloader 0.28 -->> 4.0 CORP w/ Preloader

MightyMouse

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
as the topic states i am on 3.2 w/ CORP and PL 0.28 (AKA SoftMii), i wish to leave softmii behind but still maintain the disc channel loading features...

how would i go about this and also maintain PreLoader preferably 0.29, i've seen that it has to be done in a certain order and always using a certain method.

a clear run through would be highly appreciated by me and i suspect many others :-)

10x in advance to any response

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe that you have to first have a rev8 ios on... waninkoko's... ( you should be good since you got Softmii )
then use waninkoko's upgrade to 4.0....
then install preloader 0.29
then get the new cios wad... "CIOS60HK.zip" ( google that )
next... you will get error messages about the system menu... dont worry... just install preloader 0.29 again...

now that should be it... but keep in mind that i have not done this process yet myself...
so i suggest you wait untill someone posts another answer or corrects me if im wrong....
I believe that is the way to do it but... i could be wrong...

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
ekolimits said:
i believe that you have to first have a rev8 ios on... waninkoko's... ( you should be good since you got Softmii )
then use waninkoko's upgrade to 4.0....
then install preloader 0.29
then get the new cios wad... "CIOS60HK.zip" ( google that )
next... you will get error messages about the system menu... dont worry... just install preloader 0.29 again...

now that should be it... but keep in mind that i have not done this process yet myself...
so i suggest you wait untill someone posts another answer or corrects me if im wrong....
I believe that is the way to do it but... i could be wrong...

so the whole error about system files damaged are getting fixed by reinstalling preloader?

MightyMouse

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the guide Razorwing referred me too seems to have got me up and running...i've got everything i had in 3.2 apart from region free disc channel

i just copied my USB Loader.wad to the SD and ran it from there lol

i'm gonna try making a cheap from the .dol that mkhbc creates and see if i can make channels for individual games and run them from SD card menu..

10x to Razorwing for the link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol