Replying not allowed on gbatemp?

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you think I made that up? Also why would I lie to AT&T?

https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

Under General Forum Decency. It says some other stuff after but that's not important.

• All posts should be made in legible English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.
  • Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.
  • Please make the topic title you are creating descriptive, clearly reflecting the topic you are addressing. Do not make generic titles such as "Question", "I need help", or in full capitals, with an obscene amount of periods, exclamation marks, question marks, etc. These topics will probably go unnoticed, whereas a topic with a descriptive title will gain more interest.
  • Stay on topic; posts that do not may be removed. If you wish to discuss a different subject take it to the proper thread.
  • When replying to a topic, don't;
So you're banned and damnit I guess since I replied to you I'm banned.

Last edited by EmulateLife,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also why would I lie to AT&T?

It's a saying, back in 19-tickety-tock....way before people started shitting everywhere and calling it 2019 tik-tok.

And.....getting you banned was my idea all along!!!!!!! Success!
We do this to new members, usually in the form of warning points, but you went all-in!

BTW, I work for the Space Cats
b2dc811d8824fcb801f42a5a94f4cfd2.jpg

and we have our own GBAyarn.mew site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021