Renowned Scene Release Group Dump 1st WiiU Game

D

Deleted_171835

Well they are the ones who created the Frostbite engine... so yeah if they said they tried to run it on a platform and it didn't work, I'd tend to believe them. While I couldn't care less about COD and Battlefield... the absence of the latest entry in both series on the WiiU looks pretty bad. Maybe if the WiiU was performing better in sales these developers would try a little bit harder to port their game engines to the WiiU... but sadly that's just not the case.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did have problems in their initial tests (thanks to the shitty CPU) but considering they managed to scale Frostbite 3 all the way down to the PS3/360, they could bring it to the Wii U if they wanted to. EA just doesn't consider it worth the time and effort considering the install base right now.

Reactions: Rydian

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well they are the ones who created the Frostbite engine... so yeah if they said they tried to run it on a platform and it didn't work, I'd tend to believe them. While I couldn't care less about COD and Battlefield... the absence of the latest entry in both series on the WiiU looks pretty bad. Maybe if the WiiU was performing better in sales these developers would try a little bit harder to port their game engines to the WiiU... but sadly that's just not the case.

They got it to run on last gen consoles, and those consoles' CPUs are worse then the Wii U, and yes, I can prove that too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did have problems in their initial tests (thanks to the shitty CPU) but considering they managed to scale Frostbite 3 all the way down to the PS3/360, they could bring it to the Wii U if they wanted to. EA just doesn't consider it worth the time and effort considering the install base right now.
By today's standards, yes, the CPU isn't all that grand. But if people start claiming it's worse than the PS3's or Xbox 360's then I'll laugh.

Shiroi Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless of if the system can actually run these games/engines... the fact that the companies don't even see it worthwhile to serious attempt a port is the real problem here. Anyway though I didn't mean to go so far off topic... this is a discussion about piracy on the system.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldn't surprise me if DICE are talking shit.

The amount of crap/lies DICE came out with over battlefield 3, I doubt they can even tell the truth.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't surprise me if DICE are talking shit.

The amount of crap/lies DICE came out with over battlefield 3, I doubt they can even tell the truth.
Chances are the people who work on the game and the people who actually say stuff publicly are two different groups.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chances are the people who work on the game and the people who actually say stuff publicly are two different groups.

A lot of the lies before it came out were from Patrick Bach, Executive Producer for Battlefield. They work on it right? and oversee the whole project.

Then lies about esport focused (which they are at again with bf4).

Then the continued stream of crap, after it came out from people who work on patches (stupid blue tint), commo rose etc, keeping all three platforms the same (Want to keep feature set the same, which is why pc must wait for console patches to be approved, before it's patched gets rolled out).

I know most games/companies do it, but with DICE it's not just one of two, it's just a constant stream of bs. Tell the fanbase what they want to here no matter how untrue.

They've also straight up lied about the engine before and what is possible.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
A lot of the lies before it came out were from Patrick Bach, Executive Producer for Battlefield. They work on it right? and oversee the whole project.
Maybe, maybe not. A lot of the time the actual dev people (that is, the people actually sitting at the computers and making the game) are rather disconnected from the higher-ups, or a title doesn't match a job, etc.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
the .nfo for sonic states :

Today we give you the fourth full WiiU disc image! Nothing more to add, enjoy.

I don't know if it's fake but where are the other 2 ?
they're in hiding

Sonic_&_All-Stars_Racing_Transformed_PAL_WiiU-VENOM
This game was never PRE ...its fake

maybe you're looking on the wrong sites then.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Wasn't looking for it, not really interested in it, but was curious when I read the fake suggestions, and from a nfo posted (from a simple google seach) it stated that.

totoland75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's probably a fake I don't know but after extensive research, I found this:

second release is:
New_Super_Mario_Bros_U_PAL_WiiU-VENOM

third release is:
Nintendo_Land_PAL_WiiU-VENOM

I watched the heading of new super mario bros it is similar to the code wiikey team but no aes Key

for that you say and the third is the game id to NTSC's version it's a fake

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
it's probably a fake I don't know but after extensive research, I found this:

second release is:
New_Super_Mario_Bros_U_PAL_WiiU-VENOM

third release is:
Nintendo_Land_PAL_WiiU-VENOM

I watched the heading of new super mario bros it is similar to the code wiikey team but no aes Key

for that you say and the third is the game id to NTSC's version it's a fake/quote]

remove the links as they lead to downloads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4