Hacking Removing MicroSD card

gearsfan215

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new AceKard 2i and after a few tries, I got the MicroSD card in. Now I want to remove it, and it won't budge. Any tips on removing it or do I have a defective model?

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
It won't remove? Just push down on it, like you would when you're removing a DS game from a DS.

I mean, until mine broke, it worked perfectly. Now games won't go in the Acekard.

gearsfan215

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CompC said:
It won't remove? Just push down on it, like you would when you're removing a DS game from a DS.

I mean, until mine broke, it worked perfectly. Now games won't go in the DS.

I'm trying that right now. The microsd makes a little click sound but it stays put.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd say just -GENTLY- pull it out, but use force. i.e. don't jerk/yank it, just give it a slow but steady increase in force until it comes out. Use a pair of tweezers if you need to but don't 'pry' it up too far when pulling.

When I got my AceKard 2i and 4GB ADATA MicroSDHC card it fit VERY tightly, but after putting it in and pulling it out a few times it got easier. It's still a bit snug, but not bad.

After that, I would suggest putting the MicroSD card in and clicking the spring loader into place and removing the card manually so you don't break the spring.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: