Removing haxchi

SUZY2092

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need advice. I'm trying to remove haxchi. I do not have a triangle app that says don't touch em, nor does my haxchi say atubooting when I turn my wiiu on. How do I unistall this for tiramisu? Also have not updated wiiu to 5.5.6

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you turn on the wii u does it says this below?

1672422219586.png

Reactions: jeannotte

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HAXCHI: If there is no installed DS title on Nand and appears as red triangle, then there is none Haxchi. If there would only Haxchi, you can just remove the DS title with the red triangle over the data managment.

Cold Boot HAXCHI: And if there is no black screen with autoboot... and cant enter a menu at boot by pressing home button, there is no Cold boot haxchi. If it's CBHC, you need to properly uninstall it first using the CBHC installer. Otherwise, you will brick.
How to uninstall Haxchi/CBHC

Check here for more details, as this a thread about checking which hack was used on WiiU.

//EDIT: As you asked here how to hack the WiiU and get a answer. Also for sure followed the guide you should have had Haxchi/CBHC aslong you didnt do something else.

Last edited by Sypherone,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o