Not open for further replies.

MrDexter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My cousin used to own a store with second hand electronic devices so he gifted me a 3ds,but this 3ds has parental control and i can't access internet,my cousin doesn't know the code so how can i open it? i tried sites and programs that crack codes but none of it work my version:ver. 2.1.0-3U
EDIT:the problem is solved! :D

Last edited by MrDexter,

MrDexter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
did you actually try it? this supports the "old algorithm" for 3DS 1.0.0 -> 6.3.0. also make sure the date is correct on the 3DS system itself.

i changed the date to match today's date but when i try the master code it says incorrect

MrDexter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
what's the date on the system, and what "inquiry number"?

date of the system u mean the date that can be changed in other settings right?if yes then its 5/9 (9=september)
inquiry number 19569694(the master key that i get from sites and programs is 72150 but it doesnt work its incorrect)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
date of the system u mean the date that can be changed in other settings right?if yes then its 5/9 (9=september)
inquiry number 19569694(the master key that i get from sites and programs is 72150 but it doesnt work its incorrect)
just out of chance, try 93438. also make sure year is correct and try 72150/93438 again.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are an adult, you can call nintendo and they'll give you a code
It's easier and faster using the code generator than calling nintendo.
Also, sometimes people buy used out-of-region consoles, my wife bought an used japanese O3DS in that the seller forgot the parental controls password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning