Remove accidently Injected savegame Zelda tok

Rinus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last week i modded my switch and everything went fine, but there is one thing really annoying me. I can not start a fresh game with Zelda tok! It starts with all upgrades no matter what i do. I did not even play the game yet. What i think happened is i accendently injected a Save/ trainer with Tinfoil. Tried alot of things but i always start with 40 hearts and all weapons.. tried reinstall different game files.... Delete saves off course.. hard reset the switch.. other user.. delete sd card and started over.. what can i do? I dont need to restore an old save i just want to start the game without cheats..

Rinus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can u explain what to do? Im not sure if its a Save or a cheat but i'm sure i want it gone so i can play the game finally.
Post automatically merged:

Should be able to start fresh if you have no cheat applying the 40 hearts and the weapons.

Attachments

• IMG_20230605_192808.jpg
    IMG_20230605_192808.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
Last edited by Rinus,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can u explain what to do? Im not sure if its a Save or a cheat but i'm sure i want it gone so i can play the game finally.
Post automatically merged:

The game begin with 40 hearts then knock you down to 3, im not sure where all your weapons come from if you have a lot of weapons.

Reactions: Rinus

Rinus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game begin with 40 hearts then knock you down to 3, im not sure where all your weapons come from if you have a lot of weapons.
Hahaha thank u guys! What happend is i had hearts and all weapons in Zelda botw and Zelda tok after playing with Tinfoil saves. I managed to delete them with jksv. In botw it was gone but every time i started a new game of Zelda tok i saw the 40 hearts and quit right after because i thought cheats / saves where still active.. eheh. Thanks again! Life is good again 🤓

Last edited by Rinus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y