Hacking Remote play predicament...

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it wise to connect your ps4 psn account to a hacked console?
If for whatever reason sony hits you with the ban hammer on your vita, you also loose your ps4 stuff.

Maktubi91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
i dont play online at alll so i dont really care about the multiplayer stuff and all my ps4 games are physical copies so they cant take my blu rays and i can still play the games the only thing i wanted to do is remote play and now i cant even enter the games on my vita so to sum up this sucks not to mantion that i dont have any idea on how to install hankaku or on how to format the card and how to set sd2vita :cry:

Maktubi91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
well good news i think still seeing if it works so i just read online that the error (NP-6174-8)
i get is because the trophies account arent matching the accounts(which is still a problem but a minor one next to the games arent working at all lol), so i tried to enter the trophies bubble to see whats going on there and i sew all my ps4 trophies which is nice it worked chaging the user and then on the to of the left corner of the screen i pressed "trophies on my vita" it did the load thing for like 30 secondes and then it said that there no trophies on this vita than i tried to enter to a coulple games that didnt work before (wipeout2048, abe's odyssey) and the you cant get trophies messege pop up again but the games work!!!!!

Reactions: Shadow#1

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well good news i think still seeing if it works so i just read online that the error (NP-6174-8)
i get is because the trophies account arent matching the accounts(which is still a problem but a minor one next to the games arent working at all lol), so i tried to enter the trophies bubble to see whats going on there and i sew all my ps4 trophies which is nice it worked chaging the user and then on the to of the left corner of the screen i pressed "trophies on my vita" it did the load thing for like 30 secondes and then it said that there no trophies on this vita than i tried to enter to a coulple games that didnt work before (wipeout2048, abe's odyssey) and the you cant get trophies messege pop up again but the games work!!!!!
Nice

Reactions: Maktubi91

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have nonpdrm installed if you're going to switch accounts, and you can also install the no trophy message plugin to get rid of annoying trophy message but it shouldn't happen if everything is done correctly with simpleaccount switcher and with nonpdrm and refood plugin you should be able to run all the games and get trophies etc.

Reactions: SonsofOcelot

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What I did was run simple account switcher: https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/simpleaccountswitcher

This will automatically unlink the card and relink it to your new sign-in. MAKE SURE YOU DELETE ID.DAT FROM ALL STORAGE LOCATIONS IF YOU ARE NOT RUNNING ENSO! If you don't there is a chance you'll get the error that your card needs formatted on restart, so make sure to check ux0, imc0, and uma0 and delete all instances of id.dat manually if not running enso.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I said to my wifey earlier, "I gotta pull a Nocto card on that one." Without even thinking she...