Hacking Remake of Super Mario Bros (SMB Team)

zamlz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
So does anyone have a zip file containing all the SMB level created so far? I'm hoping I dont have to go and collect each one individually.

It may still have bugs bro and a little not up to date
wacko.gif

http://rvlution.net/nsmbw/index.php?showitem=204

Diddy81channel is almost ready for this
cool.gif

Great!!!

VampireLordAlucard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want the most up to date files, then check out the forums. For now, you'll have to either download them individually or wait for a proper release.

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DaFees said:
I actually have a question about this, if you guys are going to include both the original SMB and the Lost Levels on the same disk, how would that work in terms of cover art? I mean if you put two games on one disk then you would need a cover art that clearly depicts that otherwise you would then be forcing people to choose between two awesome cover arts.

i vote for seperate games so you can use every covers
wink.gif

and for the ending of a game i hvae another idea. the original smb and smb ll have less lever than nsmb. as "last" level for every game we could create a "bonus" stage with all names of the people who worked on this mod created with coins and blocks without enemys and a text like "THE END" and maybe an info that at this point the game continue with standart levels of nsmb.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just read through all the forty pages and I'm really impressed with all the progress this project has made, I'm sure when it's finished it'll be a great end product that everybody will enjoy
biggrin.gif
+1 for everyone effort in making this happen
yaywii.gif

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NeoRame said:
DaFees said:
I actually have a question about this, if you guys are going to include both the original SMB and the Lost Levels on the same disk, how would that work in terms of cover art? I mean if you put two games on one disk then you would need a cover art that clearly depicts that otherwise you would then be forcing people to choose between two awesome cover arts.

i vote for seperate games so you can use every covers
wink.gif

and for the ending of a game i hvae another idea. the original smb and smb ll have less lever than nsmb. as "last" level for every game we could create a "bonus" stage with all names of the people who worked on this mod created with coins and blocks without enemys and a text like "THE END" and maybe an info that at this point the game continue with standart levels of nsmb.

I also vote for 2 seperate games.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
erolz said:
hamradio said:
Thanks nikeymikey. 1 more to go.

@erolz Ill look into the problem with 1-3 and see if I can recreate it.

did you recreate my problem?

If your problem was a black screen, then this has been fixed. If you get the CURRENT testing version from the forums it should work perfectly.

You will however encounter a black screen with World 1-2 if you are not using the text tileset from the reggie file depot, as 1-2 requires this tileset.

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just listened to some of the music suggestions.... I think the remixed songs from brawl fit perfectly (and omg the epicness of the airship theme...)

I'm not a big fan of the underwater remix from brawl though, only the orchestrated part is worth using, and I doubt you can keep just that part. I actually like the underwater music from NSMBW the best, but others may disagree.

edit: I just thought of something else. In the underwater levels, the cheepcheeps do that little twirl with the music. If you swap out the music, will you be able to change to twirling patterns of the cheep cheeps? Otherwise, it might look really out of place.

meohsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if SMB and The Lost Levels are going to be joined together you guys can use this if you want
t9bccn.jpg

8s9s.jpg

and blank so you can open up photoshop and call it what ever you want
tongue.gif

s15ms5.jpg

Credit to NeoRame for making both of the Boxarts i just put them together

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks for ask about the covers......

btw, since i heared that both game would be put together i work on a mix cover for both games. but weekend time is girlfriend time so please wait untill after weekend.... monday maybe thuestday...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One of my friends wants to do a pc wall build I'm like but you constantly complain about roaches lol