ROM Hack [Released] Moflex Player

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh, sweet! Now I REALLY want an exporter! Gotta stick those babies on tcrf.net!

Actually...would an exporter be any different than me recording it losslessly using a screen capture program and then cropping it, aside from ease of use?
I will implement exporting to AVI soon. It might be somewhat slow though.

vladik4kides

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey @Gericom!
I wonder if you can add support for Wii mobiclip videos (.mo files with MOC5 header).
I have some samples from Just Dance 2. I can send it if you want to work on them.

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey @Gericom!
I wonder if you can add support for Wii mobiclip videos (.mo files with MOC5 header).
I have some samples from Just Dance 2. I can send it if you want to work on them.
I already did that, but I have not uploaded the new version yet. It can't play them at full speed though.
someone should RE the shit out of this and make the code public, there's no reason whatsoever to be closed source, I would RE it but i'm too lazy to do anything at the moment
I'll put the code on github soon.

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thank you :) we can truly understand the format of Moflex and possibly make an encoder
I made a POC of an encoder already. (not a muxer yet, so I can't create a moflex yet) The quality is not the best, and it only generates interframes (no prediction frames, so if you would convert a full video it would become pretty big).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1