Homebrew [Released] FTPdorf

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are so upset about having a pony on their screens while file transferring that they need to mod the program just to replace a few pictures of ponies?

Jeez, this anti-MLP thing has gone way too far.

Reactions: Margen67

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
OP
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
People are so upset about having a pony on their screens while file transferring that they need to mod the program just to replace a few pictures of ponies?

I'm not against MLP, but I'm not a brony. I know that there are folks out there that want to see the show burn and all that stuff, but that was not the reason I did this. The reason I did this was to see if it was possible. And to show that it is possible to mod that image.

Reactions: Margen67

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Would you sir, be willing to convert to CIA with decent banner please. If not I still love your hblauncher bro.
I'll see what can I do

UPDATE: @Ripper00420 package now contains cia and 3ds file, also included elf file since I can't test the cia. I copy pasted what ftp-3ds uses for cia building, so the banner and all are those of ftp-3ds.

Now that I think of it, for the cia you most likely will need to put background.bin in the root of sd card since I didn't use absolute paths.

Last edited by suloku,

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll see what can I do

UPDATE: @Ripper00420 package now contains cia and 3ds file, also included elf file since I can't test the cia. I copy pasted what ftp-3ds uses for cia building, so the banner and all are those of ftp-3ds.

Now that I think of it, for the cia you most likely will need to put background.bin in the root of sd card since I didn't use absolute paths.
Thank you so much.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

On the contrary, it is the obsession with MLP that has gone way too far that a picture of Rainbow Dash ended up being the image on an FTP server app. I get it that the devs like smealum that made these are into MLP and they took the time to make it so they can theme it however they want but not everyone is into MLP. I'd ask the devs to simply un-pony-theme-ify it but obviously they'd say to just make it ourselves which some have already done. if anything it hasn't gone too far. We could very well have an anti-MLP themed FTP server with Rainbow Dash on fire with nothing left but a grotesque halloweenish gruesome cartoonish zombieesque pony shaped skeleton but the fact is no one would really take it that far. that aside, a custom image for an FTP server app is a great idea. it's not intended to spite the MLP fandom nor is it made due to disgust with it. it appear moreso to be a way to open it up to customization. honestly the fact you claim it's anti-MLP is what's going too far - especially for something as trivial as a background image. and please don't claim I am taking this too far by my long-winded reply. I am merely dispelling and debunking the claim you made and that's all. if someone wants a different theme besides MLP or Nintendo I see no reason to be against it.

Last edited by supermariorick,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the contrary, it is the obsession with MLP that has gone way too far that a picture of Rainbow Dash ended up being the image on an FTP server app. I get it that the devs like smealum that made these are into MLP and they took the time to make it so they can theme it however they want but not everyone is into MLP. I'd ask the devs to simply un-pony-theme-ify it but obviously they'd say to just make it ourselves which some have already done. if anything it hasn't gone too far. We could very well have an anti-MLP themed FTP server with Rainbow Dash on fire with nothing left but a grotesque halloweenish gruesome cartoonish zombieesque pony shaped skeleton but the fact is no one would really take it that far. that aside, a custom image for an FTP server app is a great idea. it's not intended to spite the MLP fandom nor is it made due to disgust with it. it appear moreso to be a way to open it up to customization. honestly the fact you claim it's anti-MLP is what's going too far - especially for something as trivial as a background image. and please don't claim I am taking this too far by my long-winded reply. I am merely dispelling and debunking the claim you made and that's all. if someone wants a different theme besides MLP or Nintendo I see no reason to be against it.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You do get that I was joking, right?

You also do get that the main reason that it has Rainbow Dash is that Smea's original ftp client was "ftpony" and had a pony on it too (not a MLP one but rather a small horse", and when mtheall made improvements to it, they poked fun at the name by making it brony themed? I doubt they're even a brony anyways.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You do get that I was joking, right?

You also do get that the main reason that it has Rainbow Dash is that Smea's original ftp client was "ftpony" and had a pony on it too (not a MLP one but rather a small horse", and when mtheall made improvements to it, they poked fun at the name by making it brony themed? I doubt they're even a brony anyways.
i looked at the date on the post. >october 2015
lmao not even relevant anymore. someone necrobumped and i saw it and replied. whoops.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E