ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
If I'm using layered fs plugin to uncensor a physical game do I still need to edit my save file to get the Japan only outfits, or is there a way to get them in-game?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the DLC will give you 4 outfits, and not all?
I installed a Bravely Second DLC CIA file from that iso site and it gave me 12 outfits?

1. Onion Knight Garb
  2. United Garb
  3. Scholar's Gown
  4. Knight's Tunic
  5. Chompette's Coat
  6. Bravo Bunny
  7. Sagittarius Garb
  8. Eastern War Garb
  9. Minstrel's Garb
  10. Planes Warden Garb
  11. Bonsoir Bunny
  12. Vestal Garb

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cool! You can also use FunKeyCIA to make the DLC CIA. For CDN-FX, you click Download at the bottom I believe? Hard to recall as it only works on Windows and I'm not on Windows at the moment.
Yes, I tried to download the cia but it always fails in CDN-FX, only the tik file is generated, but as I said you can downoad the costumes in-game once the tik file is installed.

Last edited by Scarecrow B,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed a Bravely Second DLC CIA file from that iso site and it gave me 12 outfits?

1. Onion Knight Garb
  2. United Garb
  3. Scholar's Gown
  4. Knight's Tunic
  5. Chompette's Coat
  6. Bravo Bunny
  7. Sagittarius Garb
  8. Eastern War Garb
  9. Minstrel's Garb
  10. Planes Warden Garb
  11. Bonsoir Bunny
  12. Vestal Garb
And what about that :unsure:? I can see only 4.
Anyways, even if the DLC give you 12 outfits, there is 18(19 iirc) availables outfits. So not all.
And you can buy them all in-game.

Oh, and could you pm the CIA you used?
I want try to edit it, see if I can tell it to give us all outfits instead.
Bravely-Second.jpg

Last edited by Asia81,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what about that :unsure:? I can see only 4.
Anyways, even if the DLC give you 12 outfits, there is 18(19 iirc) availables outfits. So not all.
And you can buy them all in-game.

Oh, and could you pm the CIA you used?
I want try to edit it, see if I can tell it to give us all outfits instead.
Bravely-Second.jpg
Not sure why there's only 4 shown there for DLC. Magical Girl's Coat is the Chompette's Coat in game. I would like the other outfits but 12 for free at the start is better than buying all 18/19 later.

Mud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, hello. Sorry, new around here. My search for a way to play Bravely Second without the censorship brought me here, so I'm not versed in the ways of 3DS modding at all. From what I can gather, if I wish to use the patch and have a legitimate game, I will need to downgrade my New 3DS to 9.2, install NTR, and use the provided LayeredFS plugin? Or is there something I can use to avoid all that hullaballoo?

Drail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what you have to do if you have a physical cartridge to my understanding. Unfortunately it isn't supported by HANS, so you do have to work through more

Mud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that mean I can do something different with a digital version? Still trying to scrounge up info so I haven't placed an order yet.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that mean I can do something different with a digital version? Still trying to scrounge up info so I haven't placed an order yet.
if you are looking to avoid future censorship, I recommend going the full way and getting a9lh. Itll keep your 3ds permanently hacked and its much easier to install patched games

Drail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use the digital version you don't have to get layeredFS, but you'll still need custom firmware. I'd do like Vayanui said and just go all the way with a9lh. Takes a while, but worth it

Mud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, thanks for the info. Before I can do that, looks like I'm going to need to get my hands on Ninjhax though, and price gouging abounds on Cubic Ninja. So I suppose I'll just wait for now. And learn.

Superdork1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how I can get this to work with a 10.7 N3ds without Hans? Hans always gives me a red screen and won't load with the digital version.

Superdork1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using NASA for it, but that only works for legit .cia. But how czn I use an emuNAND? I'm not too familiar with hacking outside of homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg