ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Asia. I hope those ad's are paying your rent or something.
It won't load in FireFox because of Adblock, and when I go in Edge I get crazy pop ups and fake virus warnings and I have to ctrl-w and end process for a minute or so until I get a real link.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sarcastic? And no, it's used to paid the cybercafé where and when I do my uploads. I'm still using AdfLy only for HackRoms, I already removed all other AdfLy links.
If you're really sarcastic, you know where is the exit.
Oh, and I'm running Firefox, and AdfLy with UblockOrigins work just fine.
So if you still using this shit of AdBlock (vs UblockOrigins) or don't know how to use an AntiAdBlock Killer, then I don't care, not my problem.

Reactions: Michierusama

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, doesn't crash but also have no DLC installed. I also patched my own 3DS file and converted it to CIA because I wanted to customize some things.

NoNoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have any plans to have this patch restore the cut sidequest endings from bravely second?
the endings are literally all the same, they where just modified so it doesn't have the characters contemplating the mistake they had just made. The developers got negative feed back about it and changed it for the international releases so they give off a positive reflection instead.

martod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to using rom hacks. Can anyone tell me how these files can be run on my system? I have an O3ds version 9.4. I know how to use Homebrew, but I can't figure ouit how get HANS or NASA to run these.

Drail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that big of a deal, or it might just be mine, but Edea's ranger is not uncensored according to that pastebin with all the changes. Using the usa cia

LittleXiao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that big of a deal, or it might just be mine, but Edea's ranger is not uncensored according to that pastebin with all the changes. Using the usa cia
The pastebin is wrong on that point; Edea had a bra in the Japanese version too.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it against gbatemp rules to share the .tik file for unlocking all the costumes in Bravely Second? I think that would be a lot easier than editing hex values or editing a save file.

Last edited by Scarecrow B,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it against gbatemp rules to share the .tik file for unlocking all the costumes in Bravely Second? I think that would be a lot easier than editing hex values or editing a save file.
It is, but someone can upload it to that 3DS title database site and the majority of us could get it from there. No one has for the US version yet.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It is, but someone can upload it to that 3DS title database site and the majority of us could get it from there. No one has for the US version yet.
I have it. That's why I was asking if it was ok to share it here.

Well, I just have the .tik file and I have tested that it works on the US version posted here, so if anyone knows how to spread the file or the info inside it, I can provide it if someone can tell me how to do it without breaking the rules.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it. That's why I was asking if it was ok to share it here.

Well, I just have the .tik file and I have tested that it works on the US version posted here, so if anyone knows how to spread the file or the info inside it, I can provide it if someone can tell me how to do it without breaking the rules.
If you have a valid Ticket file (as in it has a valid TitleKey) you can use Decrypt9 to dump your title.db and then use CDN-FX (formerly GroovyCIA) to see the TitleKey. Otherwise you can dump your encTitleKeys.bin and use PlaiCDN to show the key by renaming the file to decTitleKeys.bin and running:
Code:
python3 PlaiCDN -deckey

The TitleID is 0004008c0017ba00

I, myself, have a dirty CIA so a clean one would be wonderful. Once you have the encrypted key you can see about submitting it to that 3DS ticket database site.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

mirzamc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any difference between eur and and us version? like a deleted side quest from jpn version or something like that or maybe both are same?

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you have a valid Ticket file (as in it has a valid TitleKey) you can use Decrypt9 to dump your title.db and then use CDN-FX (formerly GroovyCIA) to see the TitleKey. Otherwise you can dump your encTitleKeys.bin and use PlaiCDN to show the key by renaming the file to decTitleKeys.bin and running:
Code:
python3 PlaiCDN -deckey

The TitleID is 0004008c0017ba00

I, myself, have a dirty CIA so a clean one would be wonderful. Once you have the encrypted key you can see about submitting it to that 3DS ticket database site.

Done. Thanks for explaining how to do it.

Edit1: After using CDN-FX to generate the tik and cia file (manual download with titleid and encrypted titlekey) to install it on my o3DS I noticed that it only generates the .tik file (no cia file) but after I installed it on my o3DS and clicked "receive gifts" on the game it still worked.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done. Thanks for explaining how to do it.

Edit1: After using CDN-FX to generate the tik and cia file (manual download with titleid and encrypted titlekey) to install it on my o3DS I noticed that it only generates the .tik file (no cia file) but after I installed it on my o3DS and clicked "receive gifts" on the game it still worked.
Cool! You can also use FunKeyCIA to make the DLC CIA. For CDN-FX, you click Download at the bottom I believe? Hard to recall as it only works on Windows and I'm not on Windows at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.