ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use the uncensored EU version, will it be able to Streetpass with American versions?
Why not? I streetpass before with homerelay (when it worked :'() by jpn-usa-eur people and i think other region of games too
No problem

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a shame that games get occasionally butchered up like this. Don't know why western releases have such a bad stigma against sexuality in video games, although I suppose that's a different discussion for a different day. Thanks for the good work on this one.
To sum up that discussion, parents are the reason why.

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not? I streetpass before with homerelay (when it worked :'() by jpn-usa-eur people and i think other region of games too
No problem

Nintendo doesn't have to make it possible for the EUR version of the game to streetpass with the USA version. Just because you think you did it for one game doesn't mean it works with every game.

There's also the question of the Streetpass being messed up by the hack itself, although that is unlikely if only the graphics models for the costumes are being changed (or the endings if anyone ever manages to patch those).

KuroiNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I use the uncensored EU version, will it be able to Streetpass with American versions?
I'll let you know once the NA version releases next month. At which point there will probably be an uncensored version for that region, and you MAY be able to transfer your save. I could for TriForce Heroes.

NoNoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if it would be possible to get a customized version of this.
There are lots of things i'd like to come back from the original like Aimee and Tomahawk, tho there are some localized designs i honestly love like Tiz's loin cloth and the bunny suits. Was wondering if someone could help me out with that when i finally get the game. c:
crotch shadows must go tho that shit is ugly and annoying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...