ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will do it, but not even SOON since my N3ds is pretty dead (The upscreen is very... I don't even know. Color are glitched). It is very unpleasant.
I will try to use the warranty.

1456345167-before.png
|
1456345173-after.png
Ouch! My Y button is kinda sad. I need to press a little hard, it works but, when it comes to sensitive games like Mario kart it doesn't respond to very gentle presses like the A button. I hope it's just the button and not the actual MB. "/

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welp that didn't work ; - ;

It's okay I guess. I would prefer the banner/icon that @Asia81 made, but I'll take what I can get.

If If you happen to find it, could you PM me? I wouldn´t mind having the Uncensored/XXX banner either.

WTF
A nude outfit?

Why developers keep lefting these nude models in the finished project? Like the Super Sonico one, I think this isn´t used for anything in game...

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If If you happen to find it, could you PM me? I wouldn´t mind having the Uncensored/XXX banner either.
Why developers keep lefting these nude models in the finished project? Like the Super Sonico one, I think this isn´t used for anything in game...
For...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could redo the banner and send th banner.bin, but I can't remember which font I used for it...

1456400959-eur.png

Trying to reupload.
I don't know if I will have the time for upload USA after, it's 1.00pm and I will have to stop at 3.00pm

Reactions: Brunho

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
3DS added for USA.
Miss CIA and HANS for USA, but can't upload them for today.
If you want the CIA, you can also just download the .3ds and turn it into CIA using 3DS Simple CIA Converter.

redshadow55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to add the costumes using Asia's hex editing tutorial, making sure that that I used the GAME2.sav file (I use slot 3 in my game), but when I import the save, the game does not get past the initial tips screen and goes back to the silicon studio screen in an endless loop. For reference, I'm using the US cia via cfw. I exported the save from my US completed cart using JK's save manager, edited it and imported it back into Asia's version. The game works if I import an unaltered save though. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to add the costumes using Asia's hex editing tutorial, making sure that that I used the GAME2.sav file (I use slot 3 in my game), but when I import the save, the game does not get past the initial tips screen and goes back to the silicon studio screen in an endless loop. For reference, I'm using the US cia via cfw. I exported the save from my US completed cart using JK's save manager, edited it and imported it back into Asia's version. The game works if I import an unaltered save though. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Try to send me your full decrypted save in a rar

Is a Bravely Second uncensored in the works?
For the Xth time, yes.
But I didn't even start the game yet, and I'm reuploading BD1 before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!