ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Nurio @jaksy @vdragonv

For guys who are complaining against the "Uncensored" word.
I won't change it... Because it's just logic...
Censored - Uncensored
It's do the opposite.
Nintendo or Square Enix censor the game, then I uncensor the game.
Unrelated with "sexmods installed" stuffs.
If you want, I can at least edit the XXX in the icon to something else (I used XXX just for a problem of space (it's 48x48)).
If someone can make a good icon, then why not.
But I won't change the banner.
Whoa, whoa. Let's make one thing clear. I wasn't complaining about the word "Uncensored" so much as I was complaining about "UNCENSORED XXX" as a juxtaposition.
If it only says Uncensored, then I'm fine with that.

01-13-2016:
Updated with new links, a new beautiful banner (In-Game!), and the battle fix <3
HANS Version Added
EDIT: I just downloaded the latest release (.3DS EUR version) and the ReadMe says it was last updated on 02/01/2016 and the .3DS file itself has a last modified date of 25/12/2015, but you say the last update was on 13/01/2016

Last edited by Nurio,
D

Deleted-379826

i need some help can anyone please tell me how i can inject the usa version into my actual game and i have homebrew and hans and stuff i just want my save file

Home_Rowed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is the actual item to equip on Ringabell? If it's the Plain Tunic I have it in my original save. I've tried both the HANS and cia updated versions with my imported save and neither work. The battles stopped freezing the game, at least.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Whoa, whoa. Let's make one thing clear. I wasn't complaining about the word "Uncensored" so much as I was complaining about "UNCENSORED XXX" as a juxtaposition.
If it only says Uncensored, then I'm fine with that.

EDIT: I just downloaded the latest release (.3DS EUR version) and the ReadMe says it was last updated on 02/01/2016 and the .3DS file itself has a last modified date of 25/12/2015, but you say the last update was on 13/01/2016
Yeah, I updated the game on 12-25, packed in rar on 01-02, and uploaded the 13

Lynzy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I woud like to know if the eur version is really the eur version modify or the usa version with the region patched. I don't want to use different region games because of the new ban waves to .cia users.

I would also know if I could use my savegame with this hacked version into the next "Bravely Second" without problems.

Thank you!

popokakapetu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I woud like to know if the eur version is really the eur version modify or the usa version with the region patched. I don't want to use different region games because of the new ban waves to .cia users.

I would also know if I could use my savegame with this hacked version into the next "Bravely Second" without problems.

Thank you!
I never heard that .CIA users have been banned! Except when they are cheating online (Nintendo Badge Arcade)!

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know, when I try to use online in HWL, I have:
002-0107
This 3DS online services has been restricted by Nintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k