ROM Hack [Release] Yo-kai Watch save data decrypter / encrypter

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mostly because I wanna edit my rank up treasure and the Zircondor Stone but I have no idea how to do hex editing ;;

Scorp1on

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm running it from CMD (using Python 3.4.3): python yw_save.py --decrypt --game yw game1.yw game1_decrypted.yw
This should also work with python 3.5

EDIT:

I've started working on an editor called WhisperTool, it's going to be a 3DS homebrew, but it's still way toooo far from finished.
Hows the progress on the editor or did you give up on it?

Scorp1on

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is anyone going to try to develop a cia of yokai watch editors because that would be way more convenient and i tried but i don't know how to code

GustavoSawada

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone can help me? I created the yo kais necesary for obtain komashura but when i touch the sign of the midle it doest'n work, pls help me :'(

Felipne87r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
excuse me, I was editing BONY SPIRITS' (Ganso iirc) save and then in important things I saw ''Yo-Kai World Key'' as far as I know, yo-kai world is only in psyquic specters (shin'uchi), the save dont get corrupted or something if I add the yo-kai world key? and, if I add it, it has an utility ingame? I mean, like a beta version of the yo-kai world

Last edited by Felipne87r,

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Blasters has been confirmed, can you release an english version of the Gettogumi save editor?

ThePro098

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
¡Hola! Lo siento si es algo muy tonto esta pregunta! ... Pero hay veces que agrego un Yo-Kai, selecciono "aplicar" y cuando vengo a ver en el juego, no aparece ... No sé si será mi error, o el juego, pero ¿podrás ayudarme? ... ¡Por favor! Puedo agregar objetos, cosas importantes, etc. Pero cuando intento agregar un Yo-Kai no puedo, el juego es Yo-Kai 2

supermario666

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Please post the whole error message.
can you tell me how to put in boss yo kai in my team everytime i replace one with a yo kai the medal disappears

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can you tell me how to put in boss yo kai in my team everytime i replace one with a yo kai the medal disappears sorry for commenting on the error message thing btw

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Yo-kai Blasters is out can someone test if its still compatible with the gettogumi save editor?

neko00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
can you tell me how to put in boss yo kai in my team everytime i replace one with a yo kai the medal disappears

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can you tell me how to put in boss yo kai in my team everytime i replace one with a yo kai the medal disappears sorry for commenting on the error message thing btw
You can't add boss youkai, that's why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny