Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jrcolblg.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
easier said than done lol :P
Hopefully by then! I'm still refreshing to look for a Euro release, to see if it DID release first...
OH, and if that iso site gets their hands on the CIA files first, we're ready to port the cheats at lightning speed.

Last edited by Justin1029,

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting "To Update Screen" when going to the games in the eShop (USA).
It's 13656 blocks but when I press "Update" i get error code "007-2920" and also error "005-2008"

Update: Apparently the eShop is under maintainance? since it doesn't let me re-download my game

Last edited by Wicked13,

Justin1029

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jrcolblg.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else getting "To Update Screen" when going to the games in the eShop (USA).
It's 13656 blocks but when I press "Update" i get error code "007-2920" and also error "005-2008"

Update: Apparently the eShop is under maintainance? since it doesn't let me re-download my game
Maybe it's closer!!!

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the plugin gets updated to support Moon Rabbit, just hope it eventually becomes possible to add a cheat to remove the conditions to enter the VIP room, my SD card cant fit both versions of Blasters.

Last edited by Axlfox,

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the plugin gets updated to support Moon Rabbit, just hope it eventually becomes possible to add a cheat to remove the conditions to enter the VIP room, my SD card cant fit both versions of Blasters.
If the code is made i'll add it

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? but when I go to the Eshop page of Blasters it IS prompting me to update (I cant download it rn because of reasons) what gives?

Nebilim64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Man, i expected play something while this was ready, and just the first mission have freaking Rubeus J. Gagdamnit XD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y