ROM Hack [Release] Yo-Kai Watch Blasters NTR Plugin

MapleBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello! Sorry for being a nuisance but when I try to build it to a ntr plugin for online use using a converter it always says The System Cannot Find The Specified File. So I asked the creator and he said this-
You're missing 0's and the program doesn't work because you please put some weird newline thing instead of just a normal empty line. it didn't detect any space between ur codes
Cause I am new to this can you help me and tell me what to do?
Thanks in advance! @Wicked13

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Sorry for being a nuisance but when I try to build it to a ntr plugin for online use using a converter it always says The System Cannot Find The Specified File. So I asked the creator and he said this-
You're missing 0's and the program doesn't work because you please put some weird newline thing instead of just a normal empty line. it didn't detect any space between ur codes
Cause I am new to this can you help me and tell me what to do?
Thanks in advance! @Wicked13
I don't make the codes ymyn does but ymyn is busy so don't request them. All I do is get the codes and turn em into an NTR Plugin

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant can you tell me how do you make the plugin?
If you're looking for the plugin to work online, "re-doing" the plugin with the same codes ymyn has shared still won't work unless you edit the gateshark codes, which I assume you don't know how to do.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how does this determine the 1st prize and so on? like will 1st prize give from left side(red) or the right side (white)? i noticed in ymyn thread they mention each number for x represent different prize, from 0 until 8 , but since you mention only 4 codes , does this mean if switched on, it will gives prizes depending on the game version and never the prize from the other version?

Last edited by x06xpower,

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how does this determine the 1st prize and so on? like will 1st prize give from left side(red) or the right side (white)? i noticed in ymyn thread they mention each number for x represent different prize, from 0 until 8 , but since you mention only 4 codes , does this mean if switched on, it will gives prizes depending on the game version and never the prize from the other version?
It'll give you your version's first prize and so on I mentioned 4 codes because its 4 codes for RC and another 4 for WD but they're the same so I just said 4 codes
Basically if you have red cat you'll only get red cat and viseversa

Reactions: x06xpower

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I was wrong it seems that if you use a code to get first prize in White Dog Squad in a Red Cat Corps game you'll get a White Dog Squad prize I'm adding the rest of the codes now

Reactions: x06xpower

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you go into flame mode (or whatever it is called)? like flames all around all your yokais
That's the Sure Jackpot Aura code
It isn't really needed anymore since I added the codes that let you chose your reward

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

UPDATE 9/13/2018 #2 - Added 8 New Codes. Always get Special (RC/WD)/1st(RC/WD)/2nd(RD/WD)/3rd(RC/WD) Prize
(Don't use more than one of these codes at once or it won't work)

Last edited by Wicked13,
Reactions: dsrules

gmatrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WOW THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK :rofl2:

One detail, the code for "Always 1st prize White Dog" in Red Cat (USA) works like the "Always 2nd Prize Red Cat", the others work without problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Im back