Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeconMoon
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,594,480
  • Replies Replies 7,635
  • Likes Likes 185
I figured out my problem a few days ago, it turns out that it was a problem with my USB stick. Once I used my HDD it worked just fine.
 
Anybody have experience with injecting the Rock Band games? They run just find (as per the compatibility guide), but the wireless guitar will not connect when launched from the injector. The guitar runs off a USB dongle (not the wiimote like Guitar Hero), and connects when running the game off disc.

There must be some compatibility issue with USB peripherals when launched from the injector.
 
Anybody have experience with injecting the Rock Band games? They run just find (as per the compatibility guide), but the wireless guitar will not connect when launched from the injector. The guitar runs off a USB dongle (not the wiimote like Guitar Hero), and connects when running the game off disc.

There must be some compatibility issue with USB peripherals when launched from the injector.
The Wii VC has its own IOS (version of the operatiing system) and I don't know exactly how it works but i doesn't allow any USB devices to work on the injected games.
You have to run a USB Loader in Wii mode to use those.
 
Since I can't provide the main.dol because it's copyright material I prepared a folder to simple patch.

Note it only applies to the USA version of the game (I tried DCKR v1.01)
What it patch: Y=run, B=jump, ZR=blow/stomp
  1. Open your ISO with WiiScrubber
  2. In DATA partition look for main.dol file, right click extract and save it on DKRC CC patch folder
  3. In the DKRC CC patch folder open apply_patch.bat
  4. With the main.dol patched go to WiiScrubber again, select main.dol right click replace and select the patched main.dol
  5. ???
  6. Profit
Now you can inject your shiny new DKRC with gamepad support :P

The patcher .exe is part of @Wiimm tools, and the .gct code is from @crediar so I don't take credit on that.

Can someone help me out with this? When I try to use apply_patch.bat I get a "application is unable to start (0xc000007b)" error. How do I fix this on Windows 10?
 
Hello,
If there is still a guy, can you please tell me how patch a wad to force classic controller for vwii
Thanks you
 
Hello, can I get some help, whenever I go to try and use the program, this pops up. Anyone please help? I've tried installing the program a few times and deleting the WiiVCInjector folder in Temp.

Could not find a part of the path
C:\Users\My Name\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\ISOEXTRACT
 
Hello, can I get some help, whenever I go to try and use the program, this pops up. Anyone please help? I've tried installing the program a few times and deleting the WiiVCInjector folder in Temp.

Could not find a part of the path
C:\Users\My Name\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\ISOEXTRACT
Seems like your username might be too long. Try another account with a shorter username.
EDIT: i mean ur windows account, to clarify
 
Hello, can I get some help, whenever I go to try and use the program, this pops up. Anyone please help? I've tried installing the program a few times and deleting the WiiVCInjector folder in Temp.

Could not find a part of the path
C:\Users\My Name\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\ISOEXTRACT
Does you username contain accented characters? At least one of the necessary programs doesn't like that (I haven't investigated to find out which one is that)
 
Seems like your username might be too long. Try another account with a shorter username.
EDIT: i mean ur windows account, to clarify
Maybe, my name is 7 letters long, being Quintin, I can try it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does you username contain accented characters? At least one of the necessary programs doesn't like that (I haven't investigated to find out which one is that)
None of them are accented, no
 

Site & Scene News