[RELEASE] Vita Email Hacker

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by RazorX2014, Nov 7, 2015.

1. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    VITA EMAIL HACKER
    Created By RazorX

[​IMG]

Description:
    This is a vita email hacker program i made for fun hopefully this will come in handy, this will easily allow you to send yourself or someone else an email containing whatever code you want for you to dump files or upload them to your vita providing you have activated the email hack on 3.52 or lower this program can also be used to send yourself the email hack itself to start using the exploits.
    If all your interested in is ARK, TN-V or onemenu then i would recommend being closer to 3.52 for the best compatibility but if your using or wanna use Unity then you may struggle getting other stuff to work.

this program will remember the settings you use and load them up on startup so you dont have to keep entering your email addresses and any other setting you may not be changing.

WARNING! This Program Is Capable Of Damaging Or Bricking Your Vita If Not Used Carefully So Be Careful What And Where You Upload Files Too.

If you have any suggestions for this program please feel free to let me know.

Other Images:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Exploit Guide:

Vita or PSTV on 3.52 or Lower (Do Not Update To 3.55 Or This Will Not Work)
    Launch Program, Goto Settings And Enter Your Email Address And Password And Click Save (I Recommend Creating A New Email Address)
    Click Upload And Enter Your Email Address You Wish To Send The File Too In "Email Add:" Box
    4. Subject Will Automatically Be Changed For Mail Hack As From v1.0.3
    5. Click Browse And Select "mail.db" File
    6. Click Send Email
    7. On Vita Or PSTV Goto Email App And Enter Your Email Details Then Load The Email And Click On The Attachment, Once You Get The "Cannot Display This Image" Message Press The PS Button And Close The Email App By Sliding It From The Top Right Corner DO NOT Click OK On The Message Box
    8. Your Device Should Now Be Ready For Exploits, Launch The Email App Again And You Should Have To Re-Enter Your Email Details
    9. Click The "Dump" Option On The Program, Now Lets Test To See If The Exploit Worked
    10. Click Presets Then Select "Dump app.db"
    11. The Rest Of The Default Details Should Be Fine, Now Click Send Email
    12. On Your Device Load Up The Email And Click The Attachment This Should Open Up A New Email Window, Enter In Your Email Address And Click Send This Should Email You Your Devices "app.db" Download It To Your PC And Check Its File Size To Ensure Its Not Blank If All Goes Well You Should Now Know Your Device Is Ready For Exploits Now You Can Delete The "app.db" You Wont Need It For Now.

Onemenu v2 Guide:
    Install Something Small, Ideally A PSP Game/Demo Like Piyotama (Use Vita Update Blocker To Bypass System Update Message)
    Install Qcma On PC
    3. Extract "ARK-2 (onemenu v2).zip" Into Your PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Folder
    4. Refresh The Qcma Database
    5. Transfer It To Vita Or PSTV
    6. Email The PBOOT.PBP To Your Account For Piyotama I Did Settings Like This On My Program:
    Email Add: MY-EMAIL-ADDRESS
    Subject: ux0:Pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80413/PBOOT.PBP
    Then I Clicked The #0 Option And Then Selected Browse And Selected The PBOOT.PBP And Clicked Send Email
    7. Now Goto The Email On Your Device And Click The Attachment, When You Get The "Cannot Display This Image" Message Press The PS Button And Close The Email App By Sliding It From The Top Right Corner DO NOT Click OK On The Message Box
    8. Now On Your Vita Backup The Game To Your PC Then Reload Qcma Database And Then On Your Vita Copy The Game Back This Will Refresh The Bubble And You Should Now Have onemenu v2 On Your Device

Vita Update Blocker Guide:
    Start Vita Update Blocker v1.2
    2. Open Settings App On Your Vita And Go To Network, WiFi Settings, Click On Your WiFi Then On Advanced Settings.
    3. Turn On Proxy And Change Proxy Settings To The IP And Port That's Shown On Vita Update Blocker.
    4. Save Settings And Open PS Store Application.
    5. Once The Store Is Loaded Goto Settings App Again Without Closing Store And Turn The Proxy Off This Will Allow You To Download.

Downloads:

Vita Email Hacker v1.1.1
    (Requires .Net Framework 4.5.1 or Higher)
    MD5: 2AD6329FDDF1869E5FD273BB0B69FA0B

ARK-2 (onemenu v2)
    PBOOT

Extras:
    Basic EML Generator
    Vita Update Blocker v1.2

Links:
    Vita Exploit Table

Playstation Store (PC)
    Check PSN Status
    Check PSN Status Alternative

Updates:
    v1.1.1: added update checker, now when there is a new update you will see a message in the notice box then after you have updated it will go back to the warning message.
    also prevented you from sending an email when on Upload without selecting a file to upload first.

Old

Notes:
    As stated above this is for PSVita's and PSTV's on firmware 3.52 or lower.

Vita/PSTV System Files:
    PS Vita 3.30 Filesystem Listing

Last edited by RazorX2014, Nov 15, 2015
    DarkFlare69, zfreeman, Ridge and 2 others like this.

2. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    if there is any issues let me know thanks

3. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    updated:
    added options to email file as default name, #0 or pboot.pbp

4. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    updated:
    added support for sending exploit "mail.db" (included in rar file) all you do is email the "-..-..-..-email-message-mail.db" with no subject or some sort of message NOT a path and the program will automatically rename it too "\..\..\..\email\message\mail.db" which is how it is meant to be, do not rename the file or it will not work.

5. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    update:
    changed code to automatically change subject name when selecting "mail.db" exploit (no longer needs to be called -..-..-..-email-message-mail.db) and once finished it will change back to previous name also the name of the "mail.db" no longer matters as long as the file contains "mail.db" in it the email attachment will be named correctly.

update 2:
    added support for generating eml files if you prefer using one.

Last edited by RazorX2014, Nov 7, 2015
  6. Venom Intellect

Venom Intellect GBAtemp Regular

Nov 7, 2015
    United States
    i'm getting a really long error message when trying to send the mail.db file to my email account. Here's a pic of the message.

Attached Files:

7. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    what email you using i recommend setting up a new one so all the exploit files are seperate for gmail use

smtp.gmail.com

Last edited by RazorX2014, Nov 7, 2015
  8. Venom Intellect

Nov 7, 2015
    United States
    just my personal email

9. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    i meant by who, as in gmail

10. Venom Intellect

Nov 7, 2015
    United States
    Yahoo

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i've also tried my gmail account but i got the same message so im going to try and make a new email.

Making the email fixed the issue.

11. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    once you have done that delete the settings.txt then launch the program click settings and enter your email address in the first box then your emails password in the second box (its caps sensitive) the third box should be automatically set to smtp.gmail.com and the port should be automatically set to 587 then click save and i recommend closing the program and relaunching it and you should be done.

the Email Add: box on the program is for the email address your sending it too

ok good to know

12. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    updated:
    added presets section for premade dump options to make things a little easier.

13. TwilightWarrior

TwilightWarrior GBATEMP'S Official Boss

Jun 3, 2013
    Canada
    In front of my 3DS
    Hi, thanks for this but I'm a bit confused:

> 2. Launch Program, Goto Settings And Enter Your Email Address And Password And Click Save (I Recommend Creating A New Email Address)

By Launch Program, do you mean the email hacker, or something on the vita?

> 1. Install Something Small, Ideally A PSP Game/Demo Like Piyotama

What do you mean by this? Where do I install it and why is it needed?

14. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    you goto the playstation store on the pc and find it and then download it to your vita and you need it to use as a base for the exploit/homebrew program onemenu v2 here is an example picture of onemenu v2:

[​IMG]

oh and by launch program yes i mean vita email hacker

Last edited by RazorX2014, Nov 8, 2015
  15. TwilightWarrior

Jun 3, 2013
    Canada
    In front of my 3DS
    oh I see, so can this be any small game? And also, won't my vita have to be on 3.55 to download it to my vita?

16. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    ive never tried other small games but im sure it has to be a psp game and no it doesnt have to be on 3.55

17. TwilightWarrior

Jun 3, 2013
    Canada
    In front of my 3DS
    Instead of "Cannot Display This Image" , it said "This file is not compatible with this device" , what now?

18. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    could you be more specific there are a few steps

19. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    updated:
    hopefully fixed issue with program not sending "mail.db" as correct file type for vita.

Last edited by RazorX2014, Nov 8, 2015
  20. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    reuploaded v1.0.5 after a few tweaks to the code