Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still can't inject N64 roms with the latest version, because I always get a download error with F Zero X as base rom...
I got an pm that some errors are happining with the injectors again. I'll take a look why it gives an error and will reply soon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

found the issue, i accedently made if you choose fzero it checks for paper mario us

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for trying to fix, unfortunately now I get "title key is incorrect" for F Zero X even though I copied it to clipboard three times to get sure :(

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
make sure it starts with 13bd

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and look that you dont have a FZTITLEKEY file in Tools/N64/Tools/Storage

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
F-Zero X [USA] titlekey starts with bfdb according to that title key site - hmm, something is wrong here ;) Anyway thanks for your advice, I'll try it again, perhaps I did something wrong

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This tool contains following Vc Injectors:
Wii VC
NDS VC
SNES/NES VC
N64 VC

The GBA VC Injector is not in development

Till the GBA VC Injector is fixed, the tool wont include the GBA VC Injector
Super FX games like the starfox snes games or dsi enchanced like pokemon black wont work with the injectors, cause the wiiu doesnt support them.

Thanks to @KhaderWelaye for allowing me to add the Wii VC Injector to this tool

Download v0.0.1.6.2
Issue Formular: https://goo.gl/forms/uoIvzNwIfP8sPNkF3
Working Formular (Only reply to this if the injection worked): https://goo.gl/forms/1ESTjWVN5uJk17nJ2

How to fix the Not a game, game update, DLC, demo or version title error:
If it asks for a title id (4 hex digits) please enter 4 digits from a-f and 0-9 if more or less or other letters than a till f are not working

Changelog:
v0.0.1 - Release
v0.0.1.2 - little update of some tools
v0.0.1.3 - added one base rom to NDS, remade N64 injector, fixed some SNES/NES Injector bugs
v0.0.1.3.1 - should fix cant find inject_rom_pmeu (even tho it was there ;A; )
v0.0.1.4 - should have fixed the n64 injector now
v0.0.1.4.1 - this time it should be fixed
v0.0.1.4.2 - n64 fix (again)
v0.0.1.5 - final n64 fix
v0.0.1.6 - Remade NDS and N64 Injector
v0.0.1.6.1 - fixed NDS and N64 Injector bugs
v.0.0.1.6.2 - fixed N64 F-Zero X issue

Tutorials for v0.0.1.6
soon:tm:
i think your error check errored XD this is with 1.6.2 on n64 after selecting putting in the title keys for paper mario eur
0058b43a0b0a3f31541648cb2018b484.png

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS does not accept correct titlekeys... can you check it ?

Also NDS script does not tell the user to put the rom he wants to inject in the \Ultimate WiiU vc injector\files folder.
Also Mario & Luigi have problems, it seems you cannot use the " & " symbol in " set DWNLDFOLDER= "

Finally there seems to still be problems with N64 script (it does not recognize nor store common key and title keys).
EDIT: ": Downloaderror" batch label is missing inside the script and also adding it does not work, something seems to be wrong passing params to jnustools.

Last edited by asper,

Speshe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i can add that, but no update this week, next week i have vacation, so there will be some updates.
Hey NicoAICP thanks or all your hard work, did you get chance to look at whether there is there anyway it would work with makerpl32 instead of 64 ?.......................Thanks

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any news about the download error in N64 injector?? Is it possible to download F-Zero X manually and add files to the script?? Perhaps then the script could continue?? Thanks :)

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried this with DOOM 64 for N64 and Orcs n Elves for the NDS.

Both complete, but DOOM 64 produces an icon with a "?" in the center which prompts me to go into system settings and delete it. This occurs with or without custom art.

Orcs n Elves complains about dlc/e-shop rquire sig patch.

JuanjoCrack23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, my problem is that. in the compatibility list, my game needs the base rom of Super Mario 64, how can I add it on the inyector or what base rom must i use?

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i am having the same batch file error. I think the option for the user to provide their own encrypted NUS files should be an option, would make things run much smoother.

XularusXIII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. While I'm excited about the possibilities this program presents, I have no idea where to put the files needed to get it to work. How exactly do I use this program?
Edit: When I try to run the program anyway, it gets to a part where it tells me "the system cannot find the batch label specified". I don't know what to do to fix that. I don't have admin privileges and running as admin results in the script telling me it can't find the path to N64INJECTOR.bat. What have I done wrong?

Last edited by XularusXIII,

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey there. While I'm excited about the possibilities this program presents, I have no idea where to put the files needed to get it to work. How exactly do I use this program?
Edit: When I try to run the program anyway, it gets to a part where it tells me "the system cannot find the batch label specified". I don't know what to do to fix that. I don't have admin privileges and running as admin results in the script telling me it can't find the path to N64INJECTOR.bat. What have I done wrong?
do not mistake anything
the program does not work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.