Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

fraggerman91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

Banjo-Kazooie works like a charm, thank you very much.
[...]

What options from the injector did you choose? All options I choose either end in the "Not a game" error or in my WiiU freezing when trying to load the game. I tried both base roms and tried to inject BJKZ usa and eur versions but everything failed for me so far.

ToolerMaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dumped the original ini file from super mario 64 and used it for super mario odyssey 64. I was able to install it via wup installer gx2 but now the game is corrupted. It has a "?" icon and a "???" name. It says I have to delete them.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dumped the original ini file from super mario 64 and used it for super mario odyssey 64. I was able to install it via wup installer gx2 but now the game is corrupted. It has a "?" icon and a "???" name. It says I have to delete them.
Mostly it shows that some files tga/png/xml are not working, did you use custom ones? (png/tgas)

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmm, did what 4 digit hex key did you use

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

more important what base rom

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to make it work, and it turns out that jnus isn't downloading the Vc at all. So I downloaded, and used jnus to get the new super marios bros. (us) and placed in the jnus folder inside (New Super Mario Bros. [DADP01]) and then when it continued it said it couldn't find rom.zip. Turns out for some reason it was looking on my desktop for it so i copied it to desktop. But then once I ran it again it said it couldn't find 7za.exe and it isn't packing the game at all.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I've been trying to make it work, and it turns out that jnus isn't downloading the Vc at all. So I downloaded, and used jnus to get the new super marios bros. (us) and placed in the jnus folder inside (New Super Mario Bros. [DADP01]) and then when it continued it said it couldn't find rom.zip. Turns out for some reason it was looking on my desktop for it so i copied it to desktop. But then once I ran it again it said it couldn't find 7za.exe and it isn't packing the game at all.
For me those issues dont happen, like i said I'll fix them proberly tommorow.

Extreme31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What options from the injector did you choose? All options I choose either end in the "Not a game" error or in my WiiU freezing when trying to load the game. I tried both base roms and tried to inject BJKZ usa and eur versions but everything failed for me so far.
Download new release.
- N64: 3
- Carry on, press key to continue.
- to choose (paper mario [EUR]): 1
- enter The eSHOP TitleKey & The WiiU commonKey.
- let script starts work.
- Enter The number infront ot the option: 1 (Banjo-Kazooie [EUR]).
- Enter a 4-digit meta title ID: a9cb
- Enter product code: BJKZ
-
Enter the game name: Banjo-Kazooie.
-
Premade or selmade boot image: 1 "premade" (
works with this choice).
- If your game is not listed, use the "injectd Game: 1 (Banjo-Kazooie by aarti).
- let script starts work.
- press key to continue, press key to continue.
- the end

Copy / Paste file (injected_vc_game) in SD.

PS: Only problem renconter, bug pressing home out & 4/3 screen.

Pending correction possibility if.

Last edited by Extreme31,
Reactions: fraggerman91

Speshe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!! been trying to get this to work for days, literally the only VC game I am trying to get to work is SNES - Teenage mutant ninja turtles IV turtles in time. I have created the icons and background as PNG as attached.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..........................

Is there anyway someone would be kind enough to run this game through the script so I can install it to USB I just can't get it to work
or is there a noob guide for getting the SNES games to work

Thanks so much

Attachments

• VCiconsNinjaTurtles.zip
    1 MB · Views: 233

Jafu O'leanders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when i make an n64 inject, using defaults, and the injector states success- but WUPinstallerGX says it cannot install, not a game... I take it that means the rom was incompatible or something? It does this no matter what i inject. Yes its the newest release.

Last edited by Jafu O'leanders,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la