[RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by NicoAICP, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Silver9000

Silver9000 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2016
    Brazil
    I was gonna try Exnor's suggestion, but then got the notification of a new post. Thanks for the update, it worked!!!

Exnor likes this.
  2. september796

september796 GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
    did anyone find out how to inject/extract manuals on gba injects?

3. stranno

stranno Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2013
    I'm still having issues with the latest update when injecting into Loadiine file, installable files work fine tho.

LOG
    .net Framework 4.8 installed.

4. NicoAICP
    OP

NicoAICP Some random dude

GBAtemp Patron
    NicoAICP is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2016
    Germany
    the issue is described in the log:
    Source and destination path must have identical roots. Move will not work across volumes.

that means that you (as example) have teh injector create the inject on the C:/ drive and you try to output the game to your sd card. You need to outpu thtem first on the c drive (or whatever drive you are using) and then move it

stranno likes this.
  5. Exnor

Exnor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2017
    United States
    Hmmm.... weird when i start the new version it says it found another new version...
    Since i'm using a VM (win 10 pro x64) i accepted the update and download (downloads a Zip file to %/windows/temp), but then the updater could not complete the update since it was unable to write on the installation directory... Tried several times, no success.
    Using Process Explorer i was able to check if the directory was in use by other process, but it was not... Also tried to change the permissions on the directory to full access to everyone but no luck.

Anyway the old version was working for me... so no big deal, just leaving this here in case more people have the same problem.

6. NicoAICP
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2016
    Germany
    Could be an issue with Autoupdater.net (thats what i use for the updates) or an issue in the assembly version (which is checked via the updater) since if the version is e.g. 0.0.0.3 and you want to update to 0.0.0.4 and the release executable is still 0.0.0.3 you are basically stuck in an update loop, but i think its more of an issue with the extraction process used by autoupdater.net

Exnor likes this.
  7. stranno

stranno Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2013
    Thank you Nico, somehow i skipped that line :blink:

It works properly now. Thanks again for dropping Java!

8. Andrehws

Andrehws Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2018
    Brazil
    Whats is BootDRCTex?

9. stranno

stranno Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2013
    The Gamepad screen, DRC is the Gamepad.

Andrehws likes this.
  10. DonCaballero

DonCaballero Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2017
    Brazil
    Is removing the dark filter for GBA ever going to be doable like it's for N64?

11. RAHelllord

RAHelllord Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2018
    Germany
    I believe I found a bug, when trying to create a SNES inject the ROM will not actually be injected, instead it just inserts the ROM from the selected base game. I tried this with Super Metroid [EUR] and a custom picked base (Kirby's Dream World 3 [EUR]).
    No errors were produced during the creation of the injection, I just realized it's the wrong ROM after loading it up on the Wii U and being greeted with a title screen that was decidedly not the Super Mario All-Stars rom I selected for injection.

This happened on a current version of Windows 10, I used version 1.3 of UWUVCI, the .net Framework 4.8 is installed as well.

12. NicoAICP
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2016
    Germany
    Update just pushed, should probably fix the issue with snes and nes. no new download required, just run uwuvci and it should auto update. version number is still 1.3

13. zhuwz

zhuwz Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2018
    China
    I have injected a N64 game (Sin and Punishment). The game running is ok, but the icon cannot be displayed correctly, both in Loadiine and WUP formats. Are there any resolution or other requirement on Bootimage pics? I already have .NET Framework 4.8 and Java 8 Update 231 installed on my computer.

14. NicoAICP
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2016
    Germany
    the neeed to be 128x128, no java needed

Exnor likes this.
  15. Exnor

Exnor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2017
    United States
    yep basically an update loop.
    I just deleted all the directories+files and re-installed the new version :P

Thanks for all the work ;)

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted