[Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Asdolo, Aug 15, 2016.

?
  1. Yes

73 vote(s)
    82.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. I don't care!

14 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. sks316

sks316 Professional Shitposter (also I help sometimes)

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Windows XP background
    What do you mean? The NSUI should be in English by default.

Kirbeat likes this.
  2. kbf

kbf GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 7, 2008
    Canada
    Last edited by kbf, Sep 18, 2019
    Kirbeat likes this.
  3. sks316

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Windows XP background
    Glad to hear you figured out how to change it! I was just looking into it myself :rolleyes:

Kirbeat likes this.
  4. kbf

kbf GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 7, 2008
    Canada

Ok so far everything is working and i'm not getting that 1m circuitboard message. Did an in game save and it worked. Only issue I am having though is the game is saying it's Firered version despite me putting a custom name. I guess i'll check again and see why it's doing that.

Kirbeat likes this.
  5. sks316

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Windows XP background
    If it's on the banner, you have to edit that separately. Try clicking it in the NSUI and you should be able to edit the text there.

Kirbeat likes this.
  6. kbf

kbf GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 7, 2008
    Canada
    Yes that seemed to fix it. Thanks a lot. So far everything is running smoothly.

Cralex, Kirbeat and sks316 like this.
  7. jack980517

jack980517 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2017
    China
    Open the ini config file (forgot what it's called, there should only be one), and change "lang = es" to "lang = en"

Edit: didn't see you figured it out yourself, oops

8. Quantum_Star

Quantum_Star Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2019
    United States
    I just registered so I could thank you!

I really wanted to play some GBA games that I used to have on my 3DS, and the emulators currently aren't very good. I created a .CIA for Mother 3 with the English patch, and it's fantastic! Save states seem to work fine with the default program settings, I'm so stoked :)

I lived in Buenos Aires for a few months a few months ago in the Palermo area, I really miss it. Thanks again hermano, you rock!

Kirbeat likes this.
  9. JaNDeRPeiCH

JaNDeRPeiCH Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2019
    Mexico
    Unknown
    Thank you for create this app, i can convert easy those pokemon and fire emblem gba hacks in cia format :3

Last edited by JaNDeRPeiCH, Sep 19, 2019
    Kirbeat likes this.
  10. StopLight

StopLight Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2019
    United States
    Does this old GBA injector still work? NSUI Beta 27 will not work for me. It returns a “RESULT_ERROR_DURING_PROCESS” message on every rom I have tried to convert. I can't find any documentation on what that error means.

Kirbeat likes this.
  11. sks316

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Windows XP background
    Yes, the injector still works. However, it cannot properly inject some games (such as Pokemon). It's recommended that you make a post in the NSUI thread and attempt to get assistance instead of resorting to outdated methods.

12. StopLight

StopLight Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2019
    United States
    Good thing I'm not interest in Pokemon.
    I did post in the other thread; no response yet. But I'm not the only one to mention my error over there, and no one has responded to the other people who brought it up in the thread. Some of those are very old posts. I don't expect there will be help with that problem until the developer picks the project back up. I've followed all of the instructions on how to use the tool, but it won't work. I don't know what else to do except go back to the old tool, which isn't advised.

Last edited by StopLight, Oct 3, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted