Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It didn't beome a system app, but some DSi's (the later ones) did come with flipnote and dsi browser pre-installed
Oh.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I see the thread of DidiGetyouLol but it was already closed. So no news of dsi browserhax.
I did see that post and thought “is this real or fake” i did comment saying “send video proof and does this work on eu dsi”

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
I may be totally wrong but I'm pretty sure the dev of ugopwn also is in the team making TWLoader and nds-bootstrap, and it seam that they are making quite a lot of updates to these right now so I assume the dev is most likely focusing on that instead of ugopwn for European DSi.

After all, TWLoader will be used by much more people (Being a 3DS program) that ugopwn will ever be (Because almost nobody cares about their old DSi) so it wouldn't be surprising that ugopwn for European DSi is low priority.

nonna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I may be totally wrong but I'm pretty sure the dev of ugopwn also is in the team making TWLoader and nds-bootstrap, and it seam that they are making quite a lot of updates to these right now so I assume the dev is most likely focusing on that instead of ugopwn for European DSi.

After all, TWLoader will be used by much more people (Being a 3DS program) that ugopwn will ever be (Because almost nobody cares about their old DSi) so it wouldn't be surprising that ugopwn for European DSi is low priority.
That's a real shame.

Reactions: FTC55 and Rayqi

nonna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm waiting days and days for that european release.. he can push the source code to github and another developers with free time can port it? Why not?
I've been waiting €UR for you since your departure to the USA too, and I'm looking forward to it.

Github would be a good idea for community work.

escrermili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do I solve this error?

twltool : The term 'twltool' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How do I solve this error?

twltool : The term 'twltool' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
Use command prompt, not Powershell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work