Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

RaptorDMG

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It says there is a high chance of bricking. Is that something to keep in mind... LOl
I've not heard of bricking since people started testing the nand with no$gba before flashing it
@RaptorDMG hey i re dumped it and when i put in no$gba i still get a white screen
Make sure no$gba is setup correctly other than that I can't tell what the problem could be

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think thats when my issues occurs,how am i suppose to do it exactly? i tried on regular nand and edited nand and as soon as i apply footer get back screen with error
make sure to apply it the the end of the nand, open it with the hex editor, scroll to the bottom and on the right side column, go up four lines and write your footer, make sure you don't change the size of the nand.

FederalGOKU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure to apply it the the end of the nand, open it with the hex editor, scroll to the bottom and on the right side column, go up four lines and write your footer, make sure you don't change the size of the nand.
oh yea ive been pasting at the end changing the size of it lol ok and about the CID that it says u have to reverse it, say its 23 43 56 would i do 56 43 23 or start from the 6 at end and type them backwards?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yea ive been pasting at the end changing the size of it lol ok and about the CID that it says u have to reverse it, say its 23 43 56 would i do 56 43 23 or start from the 6 at end and type them backwards?
Its backwards in pairs so if your cid looks like 12 34 56 78 90 you would put 90 78 56 34 12

FederalGOKU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Encrypt you NAND_DEC.bin again, and then rename it so you can use it in the no$gba and apply the footer again, if this doesnt work you might have to try again with a fresh nand dump.
re dumped it 2 times already im oretty sure im doing evrything right lol now that i made sure about the reverse CID but ok well i guess ill retry all again from zero

Reactions: wicksand420

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.. Finally managed to boot Homebrew Menu,
Once HBMenu is loaded, i try to run the NESDS from ApacheThunder and i get this:
Screenshot_5.png

Can we play Retail games / DS Emulators with these?
asking the question is a person who has never used a DSI without a flashcard.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once HBMenu is loaded, i try to run the NESDS from ApacheThunder and i get this:
Screenshot_5.png

Yes. With SRLoader, you can run retail games natively through nds-bootstrap, except sudokuhax or fieldrunnerhax is needed.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

guyman70718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_5.png

Download SRLoader to play DS retail games. also, IIRC that error means you need a proper DLDI patch but this isn't a card so idk what patch you use.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. With SRLoader, you can run retail games natively through nds-bootstrap.
Will Try, Thanks!

Download SRLoader to play DS retail games. also, IIRC that error means you need a proper DLDI patch but this isn't a card so idk what patch you use.
Normally flashcards do onthefly patching for DLDI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi: