Hacking [Release/Tutorial] HomeMenuHax Autoboot Pack (Easy Instructions)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
can I keep HomeMenuHax and also keep my gateway compatibility?...or once I dont hold L and boot to SYSNAND and then start the MSET exploit the hax is erased?

also:

so....i've never used RX Tools...how would someone boot to RX Tools instead of PastaCFW? (homemenuhax works)

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

Rj.MoG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PastaCFW currently has a very low boot rate with the autoboot version for some reason. But RxTools seems to work fine with autoboot on both o3DS and n3DS. I will upload those tonight now that i'm satisfied with the boot rate.

Rj.MoG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, but it won't really boot reliably honestly. RxTools and Pasta are your best bet in terms of reliability. They both have a 100% boot rate once you get them done initially.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so peeps are aware (it may be covered in the thread but should really be put in the op) if youre on a n3ds 9.0 themehax may not work for some reason. myself and several others have encountered this issue. theres a thread about it somewhere. but yeah... word.

Anyway to use this with gateway and o3ds 9.1 so it boots to emunand ?
you could use this to about rxtools into emunand and have all functions of the gateway except for .3ds files in the multirom. but if you ever wanted to use multrom you could just boot gateway via the nintendo ds profile exploit like usual

Last edited by codychaosx,

Rj.MoG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so peeps are aware (it may be covered in the thread but should really be put in the op) if youre on a n3ds 9.0 themehax may not work for some reason. myself and several others have encountered this issue. theres a thread about it somewhere. but yeah... word.
I've personally tested the items included with multiple 9.0 n3DS's. That's actually the reason I did not include CakesFW. It doesn't work reliably in any form on 9.0.0.2u firmware and boots much slower. So you should be alright with either Rxtools or PastaCFW. I prefer PastaCFW personally as it doesn't generate another ID folder which causes oddball problems with some extdata functions.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've personally tested the items included with multiple 9.0 n3DS's. That's actually the reason I did not include CakesFW. It doesn't work reliably in any form on 9.0.0.2u firmware and boots much slower. So you should be alright with either Rxtools or PastaCFW. I prefer PastaCFW personally as it doesn't generate another ID folder which causes oddball problems with some extdata functions.
the issue me and some other are having though is when it boots into the homebrew menu it either doesnt display the homebrew applications or itll display them but freeze when you launch them. although i didnt try bypassing homebrew menu and loading directly into pasta or rxtools. i did however try using the version of reinand thats compatible and that would not boot directly.

Rj.MoG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use HBL 1.1b instead. 2.0 seems unstable, and doesn't really add any additional utility for users under 9.2.

sleeperdk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

you could use this to about rxtools into emunand and have all functions of the gateway except for .3ds files in the multirom. but if you ever wanted to use multrom you could just boot gateway via the nintendo ds profile exploit like usual

I have 2 sd cards - 1 with legit Cia games and second ved with emu and Cia games+apps. I dont use 3ds Roms so :) what to do if you want to be so kind ^^ i use o3ds with 9.1 and boot to emu with android go! Gateway now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram