Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 292073

Tiramisu is a environment to be loaded with the EnvironmentLoader.

It's recommended to coldboot into EnvironmentLoader (and Tiramisu) via the PayloadLoader. Check it our for more information.

What is Tiramisu?

Tiramisu is modular legacy environment for the Wii U. The automatically runs a CFW (modified version of Mocha), allows you to boot the homebrew channel and provides a autoboot menu.
Paired with the PayloadLoader it's a free and modular CBHC alternative, with some extra features like full support for the quickstart menu of the Gamepad and blocking updates.

Content

- Mocha
- Homebrew Launcher
- Autoboot Menu

Guide

For a full installation guide visit https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

Usage

- Place the `00_mocha.rpx` from Mocha in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- Place the `50_hbl_installer.rpx` from the Homebrew Launcher installer in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- Place the `homebrew_launcher.elf` from Homebrew Launcher in the `sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher` folder.
- Place the `99_autoboot.rpx` from the AutobootModule in the `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` folder.
- (optional) Place any additional setup modules into `sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup` like Bloopair or USBSerialLogger.

On the first boot the autboot menu will open, navigate with the gamepad to the title you want to launch.
- Press Y to select autoboot title.
- Hold START (+) on the Gamepad while launching the environment to force open the autoboot menu.

To open the Homebrew Launcher, start the Mii Maker. DO NOT RUN EXPLOIT TWICE.

Download

A bundle with the latest nightlies can be downloaded here by clicking on "Download all".

Credits

- Maschell (EnvironmentLoader, HBLInstallerWrapper, MochaPayload, PayloadLoader + PayloadLoaderInstaller, AutobootModule, ...)
- GaryOderNichts (AutobootModule, PayloadLoaderInstaller)
- dimok (mocha / homebrew launcher)
- pwsincd (logo)

Support

If you want to thank me for my creating this, feel free to make a small donation.

Buy me a coffee:
https://ko-fi.com/A3107DD

Donate to my Chia address:
xch1s4mqce0ls9phxu7ngl5u83rle74ftju38w5hvzw3dlycwj2rzwgswcpsup

Congrats to making it to the front page, usually it is a @Chary only zone.
And happy new year!

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Please forgive my ignorance!! I understand this is obviously a fantastic new option and effort from all involved but I am slightly confused!

I currently use cbhc which autoboots to cfw menu with games on hdd and sorted into folders. My kids just switch on, choose a game and away they go.

I can't figure out what's better here for me personally.... What am I missing!!

Again tho, this is my own stupidity and congratulations to @Maschell and the whole team for the time and effort you have invested into this.
I personally think Tiramisu is the best option, you won't risk accidentally deleting your DS game or unlinking an account from your console, and it actually works with quick start menu (that alone was the reason why I switched to Tiramisu).

Reactions: Lostbhoy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally think Tiramisu is the best option, you won't risk accidentally deleting your DS game or unlinking an account from your console, and it actually works with quick start menu (that alone was the reason why I switched to Tiramisu).
what are your power saving settings? I couldn't get quickstart to work, but I only tried a restart once.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
what are your power saving settings? I couldn't get quickstart to work, but I only tried a restart once.
My standby is set to 24h. It take a while for the quick start to setup, it took me about 30 minutes, if it is the first time you are using quick start it may take longer.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My standby is set to 24h. It take a while for the quick start to setup, it took me about 30 minutes, if it is the first time you are using quick start it may take longer.
I tried it immediately. I just set it at four hours, and I'll see what happens when I'm done playing, which could be a while. did you leave the quick start settings default?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to remove it using the installer. think it's the B button iirc, but it will tell you which button on the screen.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure, I got it to download:

1641081270802.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, that command downloaded health and safety as code, content, and meta instead of an install if that's what you need. you can probably also download it as installable, but I'd have to look at the command for that.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@NinStar , does the wii u have to be off for the quick start to become ready? I was playing a game, the same game for about an hour and a half, and when I turned on the system with the gamepad, it said that the quick start menu wasn't ready, so I'll leave it off for about an hour and a half as well. and, does that (the quick start menu) only appear if turning on the system with the gamepad or will it appear if you power on using the pro controller? I got that usb disconnect message you got from exiting system settings, and it happens every time I turn on the system if the quick start menu is enabled. I don't know if that's due to it not being ready or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet