Homebrew [RELEASE] TIKdevil "Reboot" - Batch make and install tickets

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
That part is strange. The only thing I can think of is that somewhere between installing tickets, and when you looked at the site, it was added. Or for some reason TikDevil skipped over including it.

i'm on 11.0.0-33 U (A9LH)
i heard that i can't use correctly tikdevil on that version... i don't know if that is true

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm on 11.0.0-33 U (A9LH)
i heard that i can't use correctly tikdevil on that version... i don't know if that is true
Oh, I think I know what it is. TikDevil hasn't been updated to point to the new domain for the database. Right now it may not actually be installing any tickets at all since the index of the old site is gone.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Kyraminol I got the HTTPS stuff going in CIAngel last night, it hasn't been merged to trunk but you can see my changes here: https://github.com/TheDgtl/CIAngel/commit/fc8162e305119cdd4d76a9295c99c7db89e00cd7

Reactions: klear and Diego788

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
a new tikdevil version will be out soon or only an update database for the actual one?noticed no more update from the actual program,tnx :)

stompysan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't want to be that guy, but is there any way we can possibly get a new build? I tried to compile it, but I am just not able to, and I would really like to clean up my tickets.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
For those looking for a TIKDevil with updated URL to reflect the change to the NFS I have build just that using the pull request from mmcx125

NOTE: THIS BUILD IS UNTESTED! I personally have no interest in using TIKDevil but someone on /r/3DSHacks requested this so I'm doing this purely for the community. I am in no way responsible if this doesn't work!

Download

Last edited by Favna,

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those looking for a TIKDevil with updated URL to reflect the change to the NFS I have build just that using the pull request from mmcx125

NOTE: THIS BUILD IS UNTESTED! I personally have no interest in using TIKDevil but someone on /r/3DSHacks requested this so I'm doing this purely for the community. I am in no way responsible if this doesn't work!

Download
I'd give that about a 0% chance of working, the new site uses HTTPS, and a redirect from HTTP. So first you'll end up with a 302 redirect (Not handled by the code in TikDevil), and then if you change it to HTTPS, you'll need to add the cert stuff to handle an HTTPS connection. There's a reason it took a while for CIAngel to implement it :)

Reactions: DrakeLyon

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd give that about a 0% chance of working, the new site uses HTTPS, and a redirect from HTTP. So first you'll end up with a 302 redirect (Not handled by the code in TikDevil), and then if you change it to HTTPS, you'll need to add the cert stuff to handle an HTTPS connection. There's a reason it took a while for CIAngel to implement it :)
do you know how to delete all the out of region ticket? cuz tikdevil's delete function doesn't work well. there are still lots of JPN ticket remain even I choose the option to only keep the JPN tickets. btw, it delete ALl region tik.... remove my pokemon...:wacko:

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you know how to delete all the out of region ticket? cuz tikdevil's delete function doesn't work well. there are still lots of JPN ticket remain even I choose the option to only keep the JPN tickets. btw, it delete ALl region tik.... remove my pokemon...:wacko:
No idea at all, while TikDevil is based off CIAngel, the delete functionality is its own feature that we didn't have, so I don't know how it works.

Jhyrachy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Stupid question!

If i recall correctly, there is an equivalent of this tool, but for pc.

I need to download the .cia file on pc, since for now i can't connect my 3ds to wifi

Kyraminol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I'm really sorry for this delay, I'm working on it but not full time :( . I'm switching to JSON because that new key site directly support it and it will be faster than downloading the front page, hope it will be ready anytime soon
Stupid question!

If i recall correctly, there is an equivalent of this tool, but for pc.

I need to download the .cia file on pc, since for now i can't connect my 3ds to wifi
PlaiCDN :D

Mmcx125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added support for HTTPS, my fork has been updated and the pull request issued but nothing from Kyraminol yet about the merge. I dont have the ability to compile at the moment, so the code is untested; it is pretty much straight copied from CIAngel though, so it should function.

Reactions: anonymoose

anonymoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I added support for HTTPS, my fork has been updated and the pull request issued but nothing from Kyraminol yet about the merge. I dont have the ability to compile at the moment, so the code is untested; it is pretty much straight copied from CIAngel though, so it should function.
pretty cool :yay: ( and I think you should have left a link :ph34r: https://github.com/mmcx125/TIKdevil )
I hope that will be compiled as soon as possible and you keep up the work :)

also welcome to the Temp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative