Homebrew [RELEASE] TIKdevil "Reboot" - Batch make and install tickets

iab

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Once you run "Update your tickets!", the tickets are installed directly in to your NAND (if you're using 0.2). You will need to use something like FBI to remove each ticket individually if you want to clean up what it's done.

Thousands of tickets!!! it's not possible remove one by one.
How about a simple solution:
Enter 'GodMode9', delete CTRNAND/dbs/ticket.db.
What do you think?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
What do you think?
i thought this bricked your device because the system titles no longer have their tickets - i think someone told me they did this and they got a black screen, but someone else a while ago said he tested and it was ok...

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you think?
I have no idea if that will brick your 3ds. Next time make sure you know what an app is going to do before running it.

manuelx98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't get it - a lot of the paid apps on the eshop still say "Proceed to Purchase" instead of "Redownload"
Many many games at the moment doesn't have tickets to install, we have to wait for them until someone that has paid them upload the tickets.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't get it - a lot of the paid apps on the eshop still say "Proceed to Purchase" instead of "Redownload"
The list of tickets that TikDevil and CIAngel have access to is based on community contributed titlekeys. Until someone purchases the game, and shares the key with a specific nfshost site, the game won't be available in TikDevil or CIAngel.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ciaangel evolved?????
I wouldn't call it evolved, TikDevil serves a different purpose. CIAngel is for downloading/installing CIAs directly from the Nintendo CDN, while TikDevil is just about a shotgun-approach ticket installation, and then having to use some other tool to actually download/install the CIA.

Reactions: chaosrunner

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone help me and summarize what this tool does ? I just have to run it, it installs the tickets and I can DL games from the eshop ? is the database from the nfs site ?

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone help me and summarize what this tool does ? I just have to run it, it installs the tickets and I can DL games from the eshop ? is the database from the nfs site ?
it downloads all the tickets that ppl have uploaded to 3ds.nfshost.com
some basic things like Yoshi's New Island are still missing though -_-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@