ROM Hack [Release] Theme Customization Tools

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey genius did you ever consider that I might be planning install this hack on my New Nintendo 3DS XL apparently I do have something to do here
Fucking lol. Perfect example of "more dollars than sense" right here.

To elaborate further on the reply above; you need to be running an emulated NAND partition updated to version 9.0 or higher.
There are less than half a dozen people known to have achieved this, and only one method is available to the general public. That is to be using Gateway's emuNAND solution which is *only* available to those who have their system firmware 4.5 or below.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why do you think I ask?

"Oh no! Somebody isn't as knowledgeable as I am! The only sensible thing to do is act like a condescending prick!"

Stay classy, GBAtemp.

well. you know, this section IS packed with threads that explain what you can do with which version of the 3ds firmware. and one might expect someone with 4000+ posts to read around a bit before asking questions...

Reactions: dplaktos
D

Deleted-236924

well. you know, this section IS packed with threads that explain what you can do with which version of the 3ds firmware. and one might expect someone with 4000+ posts to read around a bit before asking questions...
Or a question could be answered without being an ass. That works, too.
Sometimes people have better things to do than read through countless of other threads. If I know somebody holds the answer (and especially considering it's not even a complicated question), why would I not ask?

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
cia invalid.
is it supposed to be encrypted with the common key?
I get the error "Common Key could not be loaded".
How is the key supposed to be saved? (I tried slot0x25KeyX.bin in tools+root folder doesn't work)

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Or a question could be answered without being an ass. That works, too.
Sometimes people have better things to do than read through countless of other threads. If I know somebody holds the answer (and especially considering it's not even a complicated question), why would I not ask?

well of course. if I were in him, I would have told you "read the stickies, but the short answer is no".
but it seems you aren't used to this section or else you would know how stressful it can be to see every day new threads and posts with always the same questions that are answered in the stickies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Nope. As it's been said many times in this thread, there's no way to install stuff on an unmodified console.
eshop ;)....but jokes aside, these don't even work on hacked consoles atm(well general public hacked that is, a few devs can use them on private CFW's), but unless some miracle happens and something like the master signing keys for the 3ds are leaked, stuff like this will never work on stock 3ds consoles

Reactions: Ryanrocks462

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe, but that does not mean somebody else can't look into it.

I have a way to install custom themes into GW 9.2, IT´S POSSIBLE (but im not sure if release it because GW can do better work than me :toot: ) to be released in 1-2 days if i finally want to go public.

Regards.

PS: It´s not a miracle, it fails 60% of attempts and have a little possibility to "half-brick" emunand :nayps3: and i only tested it in EUR 3ds So don´t expect anything for me pls xD

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a way to install custom themes into GW 9.2, IT´S POSSIBLE (but im not sure if release it because GW can do better work than me :toot: ) to be released in 1-2 days if i finally want to go public.

Regards.

PS: It´s not a miracle, it fails 60% of attempts and have a little possibility to "half-brick" emunand :nayps3: and i only tested it in EUR 3ds So don´t expect anything for me pls xD
have Gateway said they're going to release a tool to create custom themes?
I say you just release it.
can you tell us about the half-brick thing, how do we recover from it and is there a way to prevent it or is it basically random.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou