1. ChaosEnergy

ChaosEnergy GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    does it still work with the Switch, i read somewhere there was something "fixed" in newer firmnware

2. OkazakiTheOtaku

OkazakiTheOtaku no thanks, I don't want a custom title

Japan
    This doesn't run on the switch, it runs on an Android phone. So Nintendo can't patch the app into not working.
    In addition, all of the tags burned with this tool are pretty much identical to real amiibo, so it's impossible to patch the burned tags into not working without breaking all of the legitimate amiibo.

The only way this tool could stop working is if newly released amiibo use a new technology, but so far none such amiibo have been released.

3. sonicrings

sonicrings GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Is there a way of using your android as the amiibo itself, via NFC?

Tarmfot likes this.
  4. Nomelas

Nomelas GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    no

Tarmfot likes this.
  5. DPyro

DPyro GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I ordered these as it looks like a pretty good deal. You can also get the stickers customized.

6. Nomelas

Nomelas GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    i have the same type - they work great.

Keep in mind the stickers are flimsy and you will need to stick it to something like Bristol board/index cards if you want to give it some support. You can find templates for them as well and print on the cards before cutting them up.

7. PawsofHorror

PawsofHorror Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    Is there a way to get the amiibo icons without the need of Internet connection? After the icons get downloaded I can open the app offline and the icons are there so they must be saved somewhere on the phone. I just like to see the icons when I load my entire amiibo collection, if whatever database is used to download the icons goes down there won't be a way to show them anymore and that would be a shame.

And a setting to enable immersive mode to hide the softkeys and upper bar for a fullscreen experience would be great like shown in my picture

Edit, Some Amiibos are shown as Unknown, maybe the app needs to be updated? One other problem is when I try to edit SSB data it says the Amiibo's app data is not formatted for Super Smash Bros for every SSB Amiibo I tried.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  8. Bombastisch

Bombastisch Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    I just released an update for TagMo fixing some of the old bugs, like being unable to update from the amiiboAPI.

Can't post a link yet since this is my first post here. You can find the new .apk on Github

k7ra likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], creating, editing