[Release] sysCrasher

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sysCrasher is a little tool that I made out of boredom that forcefully closes a critical system process to cause your computer to crash and display a BSOD.
This tool should be safe, but I take no responsibility if your computer corrupts, dies, mutates or catches on fire.
This was built and tested on a Windows 10 machine... Not sure if it works below Windows 8 if not, I can add a new process to close that should BSOD on lower Operating Systems.
Video Showcasing this (sorry for bad quality)

Attachments

• sysCrasher.zip
    41.9 KB · Views: 284

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so we give this to noobs who ask for wares?
Yeah exactly, give them a program called sys crasher. "They will mever suspect that"
That'll teach them.
@ OP where would this even be useful? (I am actually curious not being sarcastic with you)
I ask because one only needs to put a bad driver in to make thos happen without the need of an added program.
I dont feel like downloading thise but what exactly is your program doing to cause the blue screen?
I ask because if it causes the blue screen in a different way I would love to have your souce code. As it may be useable elswhere.

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Yeah exactly, give them a program called sys crasher. "They will mever suspect that"
That'll teach them.
@ OP where would this even be useful? (I am actually curious not being sarcastic with you)
I ask because one only needs to put a bad driver in to make thos happen without the need of an added program.
I dont feel like downloading thise but what exactly is your program doing to cause the blue screen?
I ask because if it causes the blue screen in a different way I would love to have your souce code. As it may be useable elswhere.
It closes a critically needed system process that results in a blue screen.

Reactions: FaTaL_ErRoR

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'll teach them.
I'm closing the scvhost.exe process, and I used a batch to exe converter using this line of code:
Code:
taskkill /im svchost.exe /f
I created this because when I googled 'how to force a bsod in Windows 10' the only thing that came up was a 'CrashOnCtrlScroll' tutorial, where my laptop doesn't have that key and it was a hassle to get it done regularly... This is intended to be used as a prank though :P You hide this program in a hidden folder and make a shortcut to prank your friends :rofl:
Or if you have a worst enemy, just make it so Windows automatically boots this script so it BSOD on boot :evil:

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested this on a 8.1 virtual machine and all it does is softlock it, so I will add a new process to close to ensure a BSOD ;)

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this one. I'll test it on Windows 8

Attachments

• sysCrasherWin7.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 216

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Killing svchost shouldn't cause a BSoD on any system. That kinda doesn't make sense.
scvhost.exe hosts multiple services. Killing one of those processes is killing a critical service that is hosted by Windows.

Last edited by RyDog,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
scvhost.exe hosts multiple services. Killing one of those processes is killing a critical service that is hosted by Windows.
Yeah, but that still shouldn't cause a BSoD, especially since svchost deals with handling network hosts. Watch it with a network monitor or verbose firewall and you'll see a lot of familiar outbound connections being made. For example, it handles Skype's binding of ports 80 and 443 and the associated traffic. Killing a process that has kernel hooks in place, however, would cause a BSoD (which is essentially a kernel panic).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...