• Replies 558
  • Likes 18

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you had played mario games before, there is no tanooki in smb1,3,world
I know that but I wanted to see the different effects if I used the cheat on different modes. The only mode that works though is in NSMBU via Propeller Mario.

Last edited by zeldaism,

Noahkiq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you had played mario games before, there is no tanooki in smb1,3,world
if you had played mario games before, tanooki made its first appearance in smb3

Also, I would imagine selecting "Tanooki" would give you a cape while playing on the Super Mario World theme, but it doesn't do that.

Reactions: zeldaism

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v1.02 has been tested on EUR games and USA games. All cheats should work without crashed, except for the Flying Mario code which ruins the game. It technically works but not the way you'd want. Both download links are updated

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
if you had played mario games before, tanooki made its first appearance in smb3

Also, I would imagine selecting "Tanooki" would give you a cape while playing on the Super Mario World theme, but it doesn't do that.
thought he was talking about the spinning cap one
cape is 05 not 04

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: DarkFlare69

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Looks like he's using a key press to set it. I think using a key press to set your condition would be better instead of constantly writing to it. Anyone else agree?
and I think that uses the same value as the cape in smw. If not, either I or @DarkFlare69 could poke and find it manually.
Also, I'm working on a coordinates modifier, but the Gateway version is extremely buggy so I don't know how the NTR version will be. It seems the game doesn't accept changed coordinates too well...

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
optantic is maybe one of the best cheat code maker lol, they are asm mostly, like I saw in fort42

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@RyDog , if it is float value, gateway doesn't work very well with +- float values, it will not be as smooth as NTR where it supports +- float values
using buttons to change state would save a few seconds from going in to the cheat menu everytime to change it, but there are more than 4 states in the game, it might take a lot of button combos (button1+up,down,left,or right button2+up,down,left,or right)

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RyDog , if it is float value, gateway doesn't work very well with +- float values, it will not be as smooth as NTR where it supports +- float values
using buttons to change state would save a few seconds from going in to the cheat menu everytime to change it, but there are more than 4 states in the game, it might take a lot of button combos (button1+up,down,left,or right button2+up,down,left,or right)
Yeah, it took a lot of work to get a freefly for MK7 where it moves at a constant speed. Maybe I can do something like that for SMM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: